Mods or stock?

quasarrgames

Do you play KSP with mods, or stock?  

286 members have voted

1. 1. Do you play KSP with mods, or stock?

• Stock all the way!
    • I use a few mods, but only a few.
    • AS MANY MODS AS I CA-[Ram Crash]
    • PLAY with mods? Hah! I DEVELOP them!

The only mod I use is Astronomers' visual pack because it makes the game look so much better. I like the planet packs too but I don't play on them very often because I find that save games get corrupted too easily.

Everything else that I do from a spacecraft design and piloting perspective is 100% stock. I like to work on my skills for the core gameplay mechanic and see how far I can push the envelope.

JR

Edited by Jolly_Roger

I'm between a few mods and a lot, I use about 8 part mods in general, with maybe 10 utility mods, and EVE low res, Planetshine, DOE, OPM, and a few other mods. I'd love to use AVP, but my game with these mods starts at 1.8 GB anyway, so I don't really. I've tried to set up my modded replica based career for a while, but I start at 2.6 GB with all of its mods, but I guess it can go to 2.4 of I remove some mods not currently used, but in the future I'll have problems anyway...

Mods to make more advanced mission profiles possible. More interesting challenges with LS, outer planets, and advanced engine types.

I've been playing since late 2011 and more content is what keeps it fresh. If I started today I could play for a month or so before I needed mods to keep it interesting.

Edited by herman

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.