[1.3.1][Kopernicus] Uncharted Lands v0.5.4 [26Dec17]

KillAshley

these aren't new pqs mods, amarius. They are the stock standard ones. There's nothing too special about this pack in terms of things it adds...because it actually adds nothing, just a few scaledspace textures.! Everything I've done so far is doable by anyone, at any time.

well things have wrapped up nicely today, got a LOT of work done tying up loose ends. Very likely I'll be able to get some sort of an early version release very soon...although i WOULD like to get science integration done, but that might take a while! Here's hoping I get more done tomorrow then things will be nice and polished!

almost forgot....Eelo was the cratered one, yes! Also yes Minmus was the last pic i posted...looks like you guys really have been playing attention to the development of this pack lol!

how about this one then:

7xYEQE1.png

Edited by KillAshley

well things have wrapped up nicely today, got a LOT of work done tying up loose ends. Very likely I'll be able to get some sort of an early version release very soon...although i WOULD like to get science integration done, but that might take a while! Here's hoping I get more done tomorrow then things will be nice and polished!

almost forgot....Eelo was the cratered one, yes! Also yes Minmus was the last pic i posted...looks like you guys really have been playing attention to the development of this pack lol!

how about this one then:

http://i.imgur.com/7xYEQE1.png

I'm going to say that's the hidden system inside the sun, and the bright orange smudge is the sun's core.

it was tylo >.<

ok so the pack is ready for a release. HOWEVER there are a few little things i would like to get sorted before it happens, namely biome maps & science multipliers. ScieDefs can wait until another time, but i feel career integration is pretty essential to me.

am0C1ft.png

Guess the planet!

Incidentally, one of the bugs that needs fixing is making Kerbin's SOI not insanely small (so that Mun and Dres are actually inside the SOI). This can of course be done two ways. One is making the Sun smaller to match the planet's closer orbit (and its orange dwarf description). Two is by forcing the SOI size (which would be unrealistic as Dres and Mun would not actually lie within Kerbin's hill sphere and would still orbit it). There is also a third option: make the planets further away again.

Edited by GregroxMun

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.