Railfans room

Spacetraindriver

I've noticed there are not alot of people who like trains and spaceships. :( For those of you living under a tie (rail fans know what I mean) trains have made plenty of contributions to spaceflight. The Russians transport Soyaz on their filthy but pretty cool trains. NASA has their own railway dedicated to transporting fuel to the space center. And trains have made SO much impacts in history. Train Fans come here. Post KSP trains, stuff about trains, and railways in general.

http://www.rgusrail.com/album/mihfm/co_1601_01.jpg

I'll admit, there are some pretty impressive machines out there. :) Saw this one in person a few months ago.

I find your lack of Big Boys disturbing...

I've seen too manyaguements about these two, Big boy has won, let's not start another, can we?

- - - Updated - - -

I'll leave this here

ueb3SAu.png?1

Muh trains!

I usually go railfanning, mostly in Hungary and Austria.

y9lfcCH.jpg

One of the most popular locos in Hungary, the M61 "Nohab" at Káptalanfüred

ynjS4Y6.jpg

A high-speed ICE T train at the new Wien Hauptbahnhof with the modern ÖBB headquarters in the background.

Edited by jmiki8

Gotta admit, a trip to the country does not feel complete without a finding an old siding, or some other bit of railway to explore.

But the way my favourite stations always seem to get sensitive upgrades has left a bad taste in my mouth.

I used to make stuff in Kuju rail simulator, but it doesn't seem to want to work on windows 8.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.