[1.0.4] Kelite Kangerous (Reshade FX)

Baleur

All i can do is refer you guys to http://reshade.me and see if you can get the install package and thereby install other .dll's (for 64bit or opengl etc).

Then it's a simple matter of copying my files into the same folder (your ksp folder) and overwriting, except dont copy the dll's in my rar file if you got them from reshade.me

It certainly does, but that's just a part of the effect and can be disabled at will.

Its not about trying to mimic 3d dual-channels though, it's about trying to mimic the effect that can be seen during extreme contrast and brightness differences.

Looking at a very bright surface with a very dark background etc, creates this "rim rainbow" effect, not just in old cameras (most prevalent in 90's movies), but also to our eyes. Its an optical illusion.

Kind of how bloom in games tries to simulate how our eyes / brains get overwhelmed by sudden brightness.

I have glasses and seems

• 4 weeks later...

Hello

I have Reshade. I merged your files with Reshade which I download a few weeks ago.

But I am getting this error:

Sweet.fx (259, 18): error x3004: undeclared identifier 'LumaSharpenWrap'

Do you think you can help me ?

Should I just use files from your pack and delete the Resahde folder or is it possible to somehow merge your files with original Reshade files ?

Hello

I have Reshade. I merged your files with Reshade which I download a few weeks ago.

But I am getting this error:

Sweet.fx (259, 18): error x3004: undeclared identifier 'LumaSharpenWrap'

Do you think you can help me ?

Should I just use files from your pack and delete the Resahde folder or is it possible to somehow merge your files with original Reshade files ?

If you just add the .dll from reshade, and only add the sweet effects file and the cfg files from this pack, it should work. You apparently don't need the reshade folder at all. That caused a similar issue for me. I may not have explained it well, so try this and if you have any questions, tell me.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello. I would like to know why my KSP it launches without kelite but yet I have complied with all conditions.Just when I put at the end of my path- force-d3d11 it tells me that the file or the path is not valid. help me please:(

Edited by Claw

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.