War Thunder - Screenshots and Discussion thread!

Columbia

Anyone have their wing shot off yet still flying?

I'm on the opposite side of the spectrum. More often than not I find the "You will leave your aircraft in 10s" while the aircraft is clearly still flightworthy. Hell, it doesn't even flip over and can still shoot ground targets!

Turning down the settings just feels cheaty, and besides I like the game looking very pretty. I can still do pretty well.

The settings are waay down for me because my PC isn't the best.. :P

I love flying 10m off the ground with a 1s bomb activation time and dropping a bunch with a couple enemy's on my tail getting blown up.

Me too, actually! I often do it in a similar style as dive-bombing; I dive down targets and release my bomb load pitching upwards quickly. This often results in me being chased by enemy fighters..

;2189273']Decided to fool around with the replay system' date=' got pretty good screens so far if you ask me [noparse']:P[/noparse]

http://i.imgur.com/SEbIfO9.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/2P3ZW4p.jpg

[if only the country flags were free again, like the beta I believe?]

Really glamorous shots!

I'm thinking about starting a squadron for the KSP fans (and their friends) who play War Thunder. I need the golden eagles to do it. I have a golden wager, but I have to win all 20 battles (scoring a kill in each one) to get the required GEs. If anyone here is highly skilled in arcade air battles, I badly need your help. Tier 3 planes are required, and at least 1 person must go bombing.

I'm thinking about starting a squadron for the KSP fans (and their friends) who play War Thunder. I need the golden eagles to do it. I have a golden wager, but I have to win all 20 battles (scoring a kill in each one) to get the required GEs. If anyone here is highly skilled in arcade air battles, I badly need your help. Tier 3 planes are required, and at least 1 person must go bombing.

20 battles?! ..Well, I'm on the edge of Tier II in my British Tech Tree..

I got War Thunder about a year ago, and it was great! Being somewhat overly patriotic for 'Murica, I started going through the US tech tree, and got all the way to the P-40, I forget what tier it is. But one day, after applying an update, it stopped working on my computer. If I try to launch the game, Steam changes my state to In-Game, and the cursor displays the loading icon for a few seconds, but the program never appears to start and after about five seconds Steam changes my state back to Online. I'm not sure if this is a crash or not. I've started investigating to see if I can get it working again.

I hope I can get the game working again, it would be nice to join a squadron for KSP fans, since I none of my real life friends enjoy War Thunder.

I got War Thunder about a year ago, and it was great! Being somewhat overly patriotic for 'Murica, I started going through the US tech tree, and got all the way to the P-40, I forget what tier it is. But one day, after applying an update, it stopped working on my computer. If I try to launch the game, Steam changes my state to In-Game, and the cursor displays the loading icon for a few seconds, but the program never appears to start and after about five seconds Steam changes my state back to Online. I'm not sure if this is a crash or not. I've started investigating to see if I can get it working again.

I hope I can get the game working again, it would be nice to join a squadron for KSP fans, since I none of my real life friends enjoy War Thunder.

Good luck, pTrevTrevs! :)

Hey man,

Have you tried verifying the game cache in steam?

- - - Updated - - -

Do you guys only play with the aircraft? No tankers?

Hey man,

Have you tried verifying the game cache in steam?

- - - Updated - - -

Do you guys only play with the aircraft? No tankers?

Of course, that's the first thing I tried. It's been a while since it stopped working, I'm going to try and reinstall the game, maybe a recent patch has fixed whatever is wrong with it.

I played with tanks some, but mostly aircraft. Face it, Aircraft > Tanks.

Of course, that's the first thing I tried. It's been a while since it stopped working, I'm going to try and reinstall the game, maybe a recent patch has fixed whatever is wrong with it.

I played with tanks some, but mostly aircraft. Face it, Aircraft > Tanks.

Be aware that the steam uninstall button is a dirty scamming liar and does nothing. You have to go into your steamapps/commons folder and then delete the war thunder folder.

Be aware that the steam uninstall button is a dirty scamming liar and does nothing. You have to go into your steamapps/commons folder and then delete the war thunder folder.

This... This might solve my problem. I am forever in your debt!

This... This might solve my problem. I am forever in your debt!

HAHA!! It worked! War Thunder appears to be operational again!

I owe you one, Kinglet.

Edited by pTrevTrevs
Punctuation

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.