(WIP) The Martian Rockets

Ok I'm back, I have no idea what took me so long. I'll continue work on this over the next few weeks. I think Triston has the supply craft done but I haven't been able to contact him. I'm starting a new mod, so that'll take a lot of my attention. That's in my sig. And of course there is school.

Development won't stop, but it will defiantly slow down.

Not really. F9 in < 2 weeks now, then D4. I'll have to upgrade it to a higher number of sides (48 instead of 24), which basically means 'redo it from scratch'. So, I think that mid-december should work out pretty well, noonespecial is also back in business and will do the DCSS and the RL 10 family, so I don't have to worry about those. Then two weeks maybe for DIX, if all goes as planned, so you should have it around the beginning of the new year.

I'm sorry that this all takes so long, but the work I have to do for school now gets more and more, which doesn't really makes things easier.

[quote name='Sharkman Briton']Please do some RO configs![/QUOTE]
RSS/RO configs (of CZ-9) is currently WIP [s](currently not?)[/s] by we ChinesePackContinued team [s](I'm not doing... I'm busydoing CZ-6 things)[/s]. [s]See my signature for more details.[/s]Signature lost whe using phone to edit this. See my profile fore more about that pack. Edited by 01010101lzy

• 2 weeks later...

Well in the movie, the obviously couldn't create a bunch of new rockets. They showed the Atlas V-541 (MSL) for the first portion of Delta IX flight and an early Delta (I think it was a 3914 model) for the disintegration. It was obviously from the failed GOES-G launch, where the RS-27 engine shut down and the rocket toppled over. For the Taiyang Shen launch, they simply showed a bunch of clips from the Atlas V-401 (DMSP-5D3 F19) launch. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys. got some bad news. Due to lack of time and interest for this mod, I'm going to abandon it here. There were so many unsolved bugs thathave been around for months it just got annoying. If someone wants to take over please send me a pm. I will be trying to make one or two new mods to get back into modding. Thanks guys.

Major Leauge

I am sure that the engine YF200 has a lag because of the mesh collider, replace it with a CUBE in Unity, and it will stop lags.

In general, the best mesh do in Unity, it is much more efficient.

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎10‎/‎19‎/‎2015 at 11:14 PM, MajorLeaugeRocketScience said:
On ‎12‎/‎14‎/‎2015 at 4:47 PM, MajorLeaugeRocketScience said:

Hey guys. got some bad news. Due to lack of time and interest for this mod, I'm going to abandon it here. There were so many unsolved bugs thathave been around for months it just got annoying. If someone wants to take over please send me a pm. I will be trying to make one or two new mods to get back into modding. Thanks guys.

Major Leauge

• 3 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.