(WIP) The Martian Rockets

try this 太阳神ç«箭, ç«箭 means rocket

I can read those words and I know how to write in Chinese so I'll try to be some help here as well.

When you finish this, if the Martian movie is out by then, someone should definitely make a Martian mod.
The supply ship would probably go with this, and the Delta IX is probably just SLS. I suppose that the rovers would be interesting, but things with wheels will be broken by 1.1.

Remember, there will be a lot of polishing. Thanks for the model, and I think the boosters are Actualy liquid. If not, let's still do that

- - - Updated - - -

And I think this is the delta IX: a 6 clustered delta iv heavy http://imgur.com/ptOybBl

No, boosters are definitely solid.

And I do like that Delta IX, but considering that Launchers Pack is soon going to have a Delta IV I say that CZ-5 and CZ-9 should be focused on.

CZ-2F, Chang'e probes, etc. would be good too. Sizes should be adapted to fit with the Tantares Shenzhou, so a 5m CZ-9, 3.75m CZ-5, and 1.875m CZ-2F would be good size ranges.

Looks good triston, though why don't you make your own thread and post your stuff there? :) And you should use edgesplit modifier with the smooth shading.

It also looks like he is making the models with 32 faces, where as most other mods (aswell as stock) use 24 sides for the model and 12 for the colliders.

From what I saw when he was streaming, he does the smoothing in Unity.

It also looks like he is making the models with 32 faces, where as most other mods (aswell as stock) use 24 sides for the model and 12 for the colliders.

From what I saw when he was streaming, he does the smoothing in Unity.

Really? triston, you should reduce the number of faces to 24, really, you'll get ugly rims when attaching the 32 faces part to a stock part. I'm using 24 faces for SELV too. ;) Well, as far as smoothing is concerned, alright then, I am happy to know how to make a heat animation in Unity! :D

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.