(WIP) The Martian Rockets

with school and everything..... I'm no longer able to work on this or any other mods. I'm very sorry but I'm very sick and I have a very low grade in school. I hope everyone understands

That is very understandable, no need to have a public meltdown. Focus on school and whats important. I'll keep Real KSC running.

Ok guys... As long as I get the things from the contributors by tomorrow release is scheduled for Saturday. The Martian comes out 1 week from tommorrow so if this gets delayed it will be released then for sure. We're already a week and a half behind but everything looks good for a release in 2 days. Augustus and Triston, could you please pm me your work by tommorrow afternoon? Thanks guys,

Major Leauge

This is kind of embarrassing... There are a load of glitches needing solving. Should I put out a pre-release with the glitches or keep working until next weekend?

I know people are gonna hate me for saying this but take your time and release when you think it is ready. I have quite a bit of experience on these forums and modders run into trouble when they get too excited about something and release too soon. So I say that your original release date was when the movie came out. Perfect what you have and release it next Friday.

That being said if you are having problems letting the community troubleshoot typically works very well. You just need to be clear to people that its a beta release.

If these end up being stock-alike ("fit" visually with stock parts, like the Tantares mods, as opposed to packs like FASA/etc that are somewhat standalone) I'd LOVE to incorporate them into a Chinese Space Program career mode mod like the others in my sig.

If these end up being stock-alike ("fit" visually with stock parts, like the Tantares mods, as opposed to packs like FASA/etc that are somewhat standalone) I'd LOVE to incorporate them into a Chinese Space Program career mode mod like the others in my sig.
CZ-9 is quite stockalike.

Where is the Delta IX? If you guys don't like my interpretation I can get Andy Weir on the line next week.

Here are my specs for it:

First stage - 4 RS-68A or B engines. 8.4m diameter.

Boosters - 2 Delta IV CBC's.

Second stage - 2 J2-X engines.

Third stage - 2 RL-60 engines.

Brings about 70mt to LEO.

BTW the EagleEye probes are similar to the Titan Saturn System Mission, except with the TIME lander and an Enceladus ice spear.

We already know that Ridley Scott is just gonna show an Atlas V as it, so we can't get info from the movie.

Edited by _Augustus_

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.