[1.7.3 & 1.11.0] Alternis Kerbol Rekerjiggered v2.5.0 & pre-2.6.0.0 (2021-January-19)

Whirligig Girl

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Is this mod dead forever? Or will there still be an update sometime in the future? I know this mod works in the current version of KSP 1 (the last one until KSP2), but i was hoping they'd add Eve's rings back sometime, and it kinda hurts seeing such a lovely mod like this starting to be forgotten, i mean, the last post on this forum was in the beginning of this year, so yeah... :(

The cfg for Eve's rings are still in the files but saved as a txt file instead of a cfg.

Go to GameData\AlternisKerbolRekerjiggered\ModCompatibility\EVE_Clouds and save KopernicusPatch.txt as KopernicusPatch.cfg and the rings will show up in-game.

• 1 month later...
On 4/27/2022 at 10:47 PM, Vini said:

Is this mod dead forever? Or will there still be an update sometime in the future? I know this mod works in the current version of KSP 1 (the last one until KSP2), but i was hoping they'd add Eve's rings back sometime, and it kinda hurts seeing such a lovely mod like this starting to be forgotten, i mean, the last post on this forum was in the beginning of this year, so yeah... :(

This works in 1.12.3?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 6/5/2022 at 12:45 PM, birdog357 said:

Finally got a chance to try, it does. I have it running on a 2.5x scale too. I used the test version, not the latest release.

if I may ask, which version of Kopernicus are you using?
Also I've noticed that CKAN does not have the new 1.11 version yet, it's still on 1.7.3.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

does not load, barfs when configuring Kerbin (!!!) error:  

[LOG 20:34:48]: [Kopernicus]: Configuration.Loader: Failed to load Body: Squad/Kerbin: Default constructor not found for type UnityEngine.Material
[LOG 20:35:06]: [Kopernicus] RuntimeUtility Started

AND 

[LOG 20:34:48]: Parsing Target Material in (Kopernicus.Configuration.PQSLoader) as (UnityEngine.Material)
[LOG 20:34:48]: Exception Was Recorded: Default constructor not found for type UnityEngine.Material
  at System.RuntimeType.CreateInstanceMono (System.Boolean nonPublic) [0x0007b] in <9577ac7a62ef43179789031239ba8798>:0 
  at System.RuntimeType.CreateInstanceSlow (System.Boolean publicOnly, System.Boolean skipCheckThis, System.Boolean fillCache, System.Threading.StackCrawlMark& stackMark) [0x00009] in <9577ac7a62ef43179789031239ba8798>:0 
  at System.RuntimeType.CreateInstanceDefaultCtor (System.Boolean publicOnly, System.Boolean skipCheckThis, System.Boolean fillCache, System.Threading.StackCrawlMark& stackMark) [0x00027] in <9577ac7a62ef43179789031239ba8798>:0 
  at System.Activator.CreateInstance (System.Type type, System.Boolean nonPublic) [0x00020] in <9577ac7a62ef43179789031239ba8798>:0 
  at System.Activator.CreateInstance (System.Type type) [0x00000] in <9577ac7a62ef43179789031239ba8798>:0 
  at Kopernicus.ConfigParser.Parser.LoadObjectMemberFromConfigurationNode (Kopernicus.ConfigParser.Parser+ParsedMemberInfo parsedMember, System.Object o, ConfigNode node, System.String configName, System.Boolean getChildren) [0x002f1] in <b81c7e09ce34479e9d3831f2ed50b754>:0 
  at Kopernicus.ConfigParser.Parser.LoadObjectFromConfigurationNode (System.Object o, ConfigNode node, System.String configName, System.Boolean getChildren) [0x000bd] in <b81c7e09ce34479e9d3831f2ed50b754>:0 
  at Kopernicus.ConfigParser.Parser.LoadObjectMemberFromConfigurationNode (Kopernicus.ConfigParser.Parser+ParsedMemberInfo parsedMember, System.Object o, ConfigNode node, System.String configName, System.Boolean getChildren) [0x00328] in <b81c7e09ce34479e9d3831f2ed50b754>:0 
  at Kopernicus.ConfigParser.Parser.LoadObjectFromConfigurationNode (System.Object o, ConfigNode node, System.String configName, System.Boolean getChildren) [0x000bd] in <b81c7e09ce34479e9d3831f2ed50b754>:0 
  at Kopernicus.Configuration.Loader.Kopernicus.ConfigParser.Interfaces.IParserEventSubscriber.PostApply (ConfigNode node) [0x000d7] in <addff56048ca4755ba9b6dedf7ae3dd8>:0 

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not really sure why, but I've never seen a Delta-V map made for Alternis Kerbol. So, I went ahead and made one, in a neato pixelated style too.

Spoiler

AiGjpx5.png

I've also included a version with Asclepius in it, since I'm using coyotesfrontier's updated version of Asclepius from the Kopernicus Discord with it.

I realize this is an odd place to put it, but since I brought it up, here's the link to that: Asclepius

Works wonders with Alternis, right out of the box! It should be a great addition to a pack that's already SSTO heaven.

Spoiler

qW3cvda.png

Fun fact: This map only uses colors present in the NES palette, except for two which are lifted from Shovel Knight's expanded NES palette.

Edited by Lithium-7
Forgot the low orbit altitudes for the Tylo system. Also forgot to position low orbit values properly...

• 6 months later...

I am proud to announce that I am now the third player to have completed the Super Tylo challenge in full! 

n8Us5aU.jpg

I've had the idea to do this challenge for quite some time now, ever since I first saw this video by Kerbonaut on their mission to Super Tylo over 4 years ago, but never got around to it, as other, easier missions always took priority... Until now. Not only that, since I am not the first person to have landed and returned a Kerbal from Super Tylo, I needed to do something "impressive" to get all three stars, which is why I've decided to bring two kerbals with me, as well as a rover, all on a lander that is able to land almost entirely under its own power, hardly using the atmosphere to slow down at all.

The Lander and Rover:

Spoiler

This is the lander that I used to execute this mission, with only minor modifications having been made to it since this screenshot was taken (most notably the addition of a lander can at the top because Tylo's gravity is so high that Kerbals cannot climb ladders). I call it the "Sandwich" as the crew being in the middle of all of the fuel tanks and engines reminds me of the meat and cheese in the middle of a sandwich. The crew sit in the 1.25m service bay located below the solar power array, which is mounted on a decoupler to be jettisoned before launch to save delta-V.

rAuda8h.jpg

The lander uses an asparagus staging setup, and, in total, has about 7,700 m/s of delta-V, which is just enough to reach low Tylo orbit from its crushing surface. Also of note are the drills; because I plan to use the lander's first stage as part of the descent, it will need to be refueled once on the surface, which is where they come in. 

Located below the Sandwich's ISRU unit is the rover, which I will now call the "Crumb". It's designed specifically to work in high gravity, having a very high wheel-to-mass ratio, allowing it to climb pretty substantial slopes even in 4 G's. It's also got every science unit, meaning that we don't have to keep them on the lander. Here you can see a shot of it during its expedition on the surface:

0Y9otT8.jpg

Located below the Sandwich is also the descent booster, which is composed of five different stages (the fifth stage is another set of 5m fuel tanks added after this screenshot was taken), which will allow it to slow to a velocity of just under 2,000 m/s before detaching. Given how much fuel it has to carry, it raised the total mass of the Sandwich  to almost 3 kilotons, which made it quite hard to maneuver.

Before the Sandwich, there was another lander that I made, called the Brick, as it fell gracefully like a brick into Tylo's surface over and over again in testing... and this was with loads of heat shields and parachutes.

6c3bxVC.jpg

The Crew Capsule & Support Tankers:

Spoiler

Of course, with how heavy the Sandwich is, it won't be able to get to Tylo all on its own. While it is easily able to launch itself into LKO without even having to drop any stages, once in LKO, it will need to be refueled for its journey to Tylo, and then be refueled again in low Tylo orbit to prepare for landing. For this purpose, I devised a fuel tanker, which is composed of an array of 5m fuel tanks on top of a Tweakscaled booster to keep part count from reaching absurd levels.

GGfMYwm.jpg

There is also a Klaw on top of it to help it grab onto the Sandwich to refuel.

77TuCWS.jpg

Also of note is the crew return capsule, Dante. It's nothing special on its own, really, being a pretty standard spacecraft, but it is what will get our Kerbals away from this hell and back home.

5iQrAi2.jpg

Getting Stuff There:

Spoiler

The mission began with the unmanned launch of the Sandwich into low Kerbin orbit, where it will patiently await its refueling.

0lwivaY.jpg

The first fuel module then followed suit, setting up a rendezvous with the Sandwich on its first orbit.

wTQuOhX.jpg

Except, however, this rendezvous did not go according to plan. While I was able to approach the Sandwich just fine, what I was not able to do was actually get the claw to grab onto the Sandwich's fuel tanks. I think this probably has to do with me using Tweakscale to make the claw twice its normal size, as I thought that would help me grapple more easily, but, alas, it appears that it had the opposite effect, and now we can't grab the fuel tank at all, even on its flat front end. 

So, one angry destruction of the fuel tanker with Whack-A-Kerbal later, I'm having to launch a small adapter module with a docking port and a regular-sized claw, which went just fine.

Ulrj6je.png

4Pur8Bp.jpg

This unfortunately meant that we had to redo the launch of the fuel tanker, this time with a docking port instead of a claw.

tPzcuDA.jpg

After making the rendezvous and spending 20-odd minutes trying to dock, I finally managed it, and transferred all of the fuel.

RxSBejS.png

lYR5UuF.png

Following this, it was off to Tylo!

9RXwQXw.png

QB96kEa.png

Once this had been done, and another transfer window had opened, the second tanker was launched, this time with a nuclear transfer stage added.

4XPyDIG.jpg

It was able to reach Tylo in good order, and soon began adjusting its orbit to rendezvous with the Sandwich, which hadn't quite had the delta-V required to reach a low orbit around Tylo. Luckily, this wouldn't really matter, as the fuel tanker has a slight excess of fuel that can make up the difference in a third rendezvous.

jlcIWQw.jpg

ifCU6bM.jpg

Docking would prove to be exceptionally difficult, however, as Tylo's extreme gravity pulled the two spacecraft apart very quickly, Almost as soon as I'd get my relative velocity to zero, I would begin accelerating away from the Sandwich again as Tylo's gravity pulled us away.. quite annoying. Regardless, we still managed, and, soon enough, the docking was complete.

8z0StPv.jpg

ebTXbCz.jpg

Following the refueling, the Sandwich made its way to low Tylo orbit, where it awaited the arrival of the crew.

The Crewed Mission:

Spoiler

At the next transfer window, the Dante was promptly launched, carrying kerbonauts Nedzer and Hairy Kerman, who, despite her name, is no more hairy than the average Kerbal.

8Ggsceg.jpg

Upon reaching Tylo, the Dante performed its orbital insertion burn, and waited for the Sandwich to be refueled for the third and final time before making its rendezvous.

ANjNP0M.jpg

Which it promptly was:

iCEJTRT.jpg

And, before they knew it, Nedzer and Hairy were taking the spacewalk to board the Sandwich to take down to the crushing surface below.

Whrtm3h.jpg

Once both crew members had safely boarded the Sandwich, the fuel tanker was undocked, and subsequently deorbited itself, burning up in Tylo's low atmosphere shortly thereafter. 

3e8S5H2.jpg

Following this, once the Sandwich was over a suitable location, the engines were fired up, and the landing began... Nedzer and Hairy were jolted back against their seats as more than 4 gees of deceleration bore down on them as the engines roared to life.. With no sound, as, for some reason, the Better Time Warp mod causes engine sounds to stop working after using too much time-warp. Strange.

WQFr8nT.jpg

Soon, the stages of the lower booster began to be dropped one by one, until none remained, and the Sandwich's engines were engaged, subjecting the crew to more than eight gees.

7LTxTP3.png

The drogue chutes were then deployed as it rapidly hurtled towards the surface, followed by the main chutes (though they had negligible effect as the pressure where I landed was barely even high enough for them to deploy in the first place).

NDslBPd.png

And... Touchdown on Tylo!

y9gd1ws.png

Once the adrenaline rush of the landing had subsided and turned into bliss, Nedzer and Hairy Kerman began to disembark from the Sandwich to set up their rover.. by falling all the way down straight onto their backs.. Nice. Kerbal spines must be made of titanium to endure a fall like that. Anways, following this, the Crumb was deployed, with a few parts having to be moved to allow it to roll out from under the Sandwich. Also of note here is the lander can on the side, which will allow me to transfer the crew to the top lander can, functioning as a workaround to the ladder problem.

JN6UUs2.png

Once the Crumb had been set up and was ready to go, it was promptly rolled out from underneath the Sandwich, and the flag was planted.

fYXOoVK.jpg

I then decided to try and take it for a long-range expedition, with the goal being for me to try and get it down into one of the dark brown valleys as seen in the screenshot below, but this proved to be too difficult to attempt, as Tylo's gravity made it very difficult to go down even a shallow slope without gaining too much speed, let alone the sheer cliffs that surrounded this region on all sides.

PXscjsJ.jpg

I managed to drive the Crumb about 55 km away from the Sandwich over a few mountains, before the terrain became almost impassable, as, under Tylo's gravity, slight changes in the steepness of the terrain are enough to break rover wheels, as they put the entire weight of the rover on one or two wheels for a split second, breaking them.

Here's the view from the cliff edge overlooking the lowlands I was talking about earlier, the "Nedzerfjord":

zP21YR7.jpg

Following this, we spotted a few floating boulders.. what kind of witchcraft is allowing them to negate 4 G's? Is it possible to learn this power?

ijDIKaX.jpg

..and made our way back downhill and back towards the Sandwich, essentially going in a big circle.

v2lYajc.jpg

EYea8AB.jpg

..Which we had to limp towards after running out of repair kits and breaking more stuff.

AxMckaF.png

Regardless, though, we made it back, and our brave Kerbonauts began preparing to finally leave this hellscape behind. Oh yeah, something I forgot to mention was the refueling, which was actually done before the rover was even launched, meaning that I did just have my Kerbals sit in a lander can for months before actually setting foot on the surface. Fun.

nSgSLLD.png

10..9..8..7..6..5..4..3..2..1..0.. Liftoff!

Dzs1kfG.png

d1hI9ah.jpg

lkG613Q.jpg

The Sandwich's upper stages quickly cleared the atmosphere, and, with how high of a TWR you need to even lift off, we accelerated very quickly, meaning that orbit was reached in less than two minutes. The peace and zero-gravity of orbit sure was a welcome change of pace from the crushing gravity of Tylo that Nedzer and Hairy had been enduring for all of this time, that's for sure.

AlbvIE9.jpg

I then EVA'd the kerbals to the Dante after making a rendezvous, and, before I knew it, I was making my way back from Tylo.

oKx4R7s.jpg

ugag4Fd.jpg

cnI63Ye.png

2XbiUvT.jpg

JZEZ8EX.jpg

rlawXsI.png

uFtZwvz.png

Overall, this was one of the most challenging and fun missions that I've ever designed in KSP; if you're looking for a real challenge, I highly suggest you try this yourself.. it's even harder than it looks. I remember going into this challenge thinking "I will own this", and then promptly being humbled.

Great mod as always, @GregroxMun!

On 8/30/2023 at 1:46 AM, Jack Joseph Kerman said:

I am proud to announce that I am now the third player to have completed the Super Tylo challenge in full! 

n8Us5aU.jpg

I've had the idea to do this challenge for quite some time now, ever since I first saw this video by Kerbonaut on their mission to Super Tylo over 4 years ago, but never got around to it, as other, easier missions always took priority... Until now. Not only that, since I am not the first person to have landed and returned a Kerbal from Super Tylo, I needed to do something "impressive" to get all three stars, which is why I've decided to bring two kerbals with me, as well as a rover, all on a lander that is able to land almost entirely under its own power, hardly using the atmosphere to slow down at all.

The Lander and Rover:

Hide contents

This is the lander that I used to execute this mission, with only minor modifications having been made to it since this screenshot was taken (most notably the addition of a lander can at the top because Tylo's gravity is so high that Kerbals cannot climb ladders). I call it the "Sandwich" as the crew being in the middle of all of the fuel tanks and engines reminds me of the meat and cheese in the middle of a sandwich. The crew sit in the 1.25m service bay located below the solar power array, which is mounted on a decoupler to be jettisoned before launch to save delta-V.

rAuda8h.jpg

The lander uses an asparagus staging setup, and, in total, has about 7,700 m/s of delta-V, which is just enough to reach low Tylo orbit from its crushing surface. Also of note are the drills; because I plan to use the lander's first stage as part of the descent, it will need to be refueled once on the surface, which is where they come in. 

Located below the Sandwich's ISRU unit is the rover, which I will now call the "Crumb". It's designed specifically to work in high gravity, having a very high wheel-to-mass ratio, allowing it to climb pretty substantial slopes even in 4 G's. It's also got every science unit, meaning that we don't have to keep them on the lander. Here you can see a shot of it during its expedition on the surface:

0Y9otT8.jpg

Located below the Sandwich is also the descent booster, which is composed of five different stages (the fifth stage is another set of 5m fuel tanks added after this screenshot was taken), which will allow it to slow to a velocity of just under 2,000 m/s before detaching. Given how much fuel it has to carry, it raised the total mass of the Sandwich  to almost 3 kilotons, which made it quite hard to maneuver.

Before the Sandwich, there was another lander that I made, called the Brick, as it fell gracefully like a brick into Tylo's surface over and over again in testing... and this was with loads of heat shields and parachutes.

6c3bxVC.jpg

The Crew Capsule & Support Tankers:

Hide contents

Of course, with how heavy the Sandwich is, it won't be able to get to Tylo all on its own. While it is easily able to launch itself into LKO without even having to drop any stages, once in LKO, it will need to be refueled for its journey to Tylo, and then be refueled again in low Tylo orbit to prepare for landing. For this purpose, I devised a fuel tanker, which is composed of an array of 5m fuel tanks on top of a Tweakscaled booster to keep part count from reaching absurd levels.

GGfMYwm.jpg

There is also a Klaw on top of it to help it grab onto the Sandwich to refuel.

77TuCWS.jpg

Also of note is the crew return capsule, Dante. It's nothing special on its own, really, being a pretty standard spacecraft, but it is what will get our Kerbals away from this hell and back home.

5iQrAi2.jpg

Getting Stuff There:

Hide contents

The mission began with the unmanned launch of the Sandwich into low Kerbin orbit, where it will patiently await its refueling.

0lwivaY.jpg

The first fuel module then followed suit, setting up a rendezvous with the Sandwich on its first orbit.

wTQuOhX.jpg

Except, however, this rendezvous did not go according to plan. While I was able to approach the Sandwich just fine, what I was not able to do was actually get the claw to grab onto the Sandwich's fuel tanks. I think this probably has to do with me using Tweakscale to make the claw twice its normal size, as I thought that would help me grapple more easily, but, alas, it appears that it had the opposite effect, and now we can't grab the fuel tank at all, even on its flat front end. 

So, one angry destruction of the fuel tanker with Whack-A-Kerbal later, I'm having to launch a small adapter module with a docking port and a regular-sized claw, which went just fine.

Ulrj6je.png

4Pur8Bp.jpg

This unfortunately meant that we had to redo the launch of the fuel tanker, this time with a docking port instead of a claw.

tPzcuDA.jpg

After making the rendezvous and spending 20-odd minutes trying to dock, I finally managed it, and transferred all of the fuel.

RxSBejS.png

lYR5UuF.png

Following this, it was off to Tylo!

9RXwQXw.png

QB96kEa.png

Once this had been done, and another transfer window had opened, the second tanker was launched, this time with a nuclear transfer stage added.

4XPyDIG.jpg

It was able to reach Tylo in good order, and soon began adjusting its orbit to rendezvous with the Sandwich, which hadn't quite had the delta-V required to reach a low orbit around Tylo. Luckily, this wouldn't really matter, as the fuel tanker has a slight excess of fuel that can make up the difference in a third rendezvous.

jlcIWQw.jpg

ifCU6bM.jpg

Docking would prove to be exceptionally difficult, however, as Tylo's extreme gravity pulled the two spacecraft apart very quickly, Almost as soon as I'd get my relative velocity to zero, I would begin accelerating away from the Sandwich again as Tylo's gravity pulled us away.. quite annoying. Regardless, we still managed, and, soon enough, the docking was complete.

8z0StPv.jpg

ebTXbCz.jpg

Following the refueling, the Sandwich made its way to low Tylo orbit, where it awaited the arrival of the crew.

The Crewed Mission:

Hide contents

At the next transfer window, the Dante was promptly launched, carrying kerbonauts Nedzer and Hairy Kerman, who, despite her name, is no more hairy than the average Kerbal.

8Ggsceg.jpg

Upon reaching Tylo, the Dante performed its orbital insertion burn, and waited for the Sandwich to be refueled for the third and final time before making its rendezvous.

ANjNP0M.jpg

Which it promptly was:

iCEJTRT.jpg

And, before they knew it, Nedzer and Hairy were taking the spacewalk to board the Sandwich to take down to the crushing surface below.

Whrtm3h.jpg

Once both crew members had safely boarded the Sandwich, the fuel tanker was undocked, and subsequently deorbited itself, burning up in Tylo's low atmosphere shortly thereafter. 

3e8S5H2.jpg

Following this, once the Sandwich was over a suitable location, the engines were fired up, and the landing began... Nedzer and Hairy were jolted back against their seats as more than 4 gees of deceleration bore down on them as the engines roared to life.. With no sound, as, for some reason, the Better Time Warp mod causes engine sounds to stop working after using too much time-warp. Strange.

WQFr8nT.jpg

Soon, the stages of the lower booster began to be dropped one by one, until none remained, and the Sandwich's engines were engaged, subjecting the crew to more than eight gees.

7LTxTP3.png

The drogue chutes were then deployed as it rapidly hurtled towards the surface, followed by the main chutes (though they had negligible effect as the pressure where I landed was barely even high enough for them to deploy in the first place).

NDslBPd.png

And... Touchdown on Tylo!

y9gd1ws.png

Once the adrenaline rush of the landing had subsided and turned into bliss, Nedzer and Hairy Kerman began to disembark from the Sandwich to set up their rover.. by falling all the way down straight onto their backs.. Nice. Kerbal spines must be made of titanium to endure a fall like that. Anways, following this, the Crumb was deployed, with a few parts having to be moved to allow it to roll out from under the Sandwich. Also of note here is the lander can on the side, which will allow me to transfer the crew to the top lander can, functioning as a workaround to the ladder problem.

JN6UUs2.png

Once the Crumb had been set up and was ready to go, it was promptly rolled out from underneath the Sandwich, and the flag was planted.

fYXOoVK.jpg

I then decided to try and take it for a long-range expedition, with the goal being for me to try and get it down into one of the dark brown valleys as seen in the screenshot below, but this proved to be too difficult to attempt, as Tylo's gravity made it very difficult to go down even a shallow slope without gaining too much speed, let alone the sheer cliffs that surrounded this region on all sides.

PXscjsJ.jpg

I managed to drive the Crumb about 55 km away from the Sandwich over a few mountains, before the terrain became almost impassable, as, under Tylo's gravity, slight changes in the steepness of the terrain are enough to break rover wheels, as they put the entire weight of the rover on one or two wheels for a split second, breaking them.

Here's the view from the cliff edge overlooking the lowlands I was talking about earlier, the "Nedzerfjord":

zP21YR7.jpg

Following this, we spotted a few floating boulders.. what kind of witchcraft is allowing them to negate 4 G's? Is it possible to learn this power?

ijDIKaX.jpg

..and made our way back downhill and back towards the Sandwich, essentially going in a big circle.

v2lYajc.jpg

EYea8AB.jpg

..Which we had to limp towards after running out of repair kits and breaking more stuff.

AxMckaF.png

Regardless, though, we made it back, and our brave Kerbonauts began preparing to finally leave this hellscape behind. Oh yeah, something I forgot to mention was the refueling, which was actually done before the rover was even launched, meaning that I did just have my Kerbals sit in a lander can for months before actually setting foot on the surface. Fun.

nSgSLLD.png

10..9..8..7..6..5..4..3..2..1..0.. Liftoff!

Dzs1kfG.png

d1hI9ah.jpg

lkG613Q.jpg

The Sandwich's upper stages quickly cleared the atmosphere, and, with how high of a TWR you need to even lift off, we accelerated very quickly, meaning that orbit was reached in less than two minutes. The peace and zero-gravity of orbit sure was a welcome change of pace from the crushing gravity of Tylo that Nedzer and Hairy had been enduring for all of this time, that's for sure.

AlbvIE9.jpg

I then EVA'd the kerbals to the Dante after making a rendezvous, and, before I knew it, I was making my way back from Tylo.

oKx4R7s.jpg

ugag4Fd.jpg

cnI63Ye.png

2XbiUvT.jpg

JZEZ8EX.jpg

rlawXsI.png

uFtZwvz.png

Overall, this was one of the most challenging and fun missions that I've ever designed in KSP; if you're looking for a real challenge, I highly suggest you try this yourself.. it's even harder than it looks. I remember going into this challenge thinking "I will own this", and then promptly being humbled.

Great mod as always, @GregroxMun!

I am indeed impressed! I love the rover!

i award THREE STARS and an inconvenienced cosmonaut made out of mystery goo for you!

Star One
Star Two
Star Three

image.png

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.