[1.7.3 & 1.11.0] Alternis Kerbol Rekerjiggered v2.5.0 & pre-2.6.0.0 (2021-January-19)

Whirligig Girl

11 hours ago, GregroxMun said:

The sun shining behind Jool is a stock bug with no known fix.

I need clarification on Moho having Kerbin's colors. Do you mean it's green and blue just like Kerbin would be? A screenshot, as well as body logs for the relevant objects would be nice. As for the negative terrain bug, I can add a FlattenOcean to ensure no terrain goes below 0. Again, I should have caught it. Workaround for now is to just not land in the lower regions.

Try deleting their cache files in Kopernicus/Cache and/or AlternisKerbolRekerjiggered/CacheFiles. If still no, send me screenshots. Question: did you install via CKAN?

No I never installed CKAN. If deleting their cache files doesn't work I'll post a picture of it as soon as I can. 

12 hours ago, GregroxMun said:

The sun shining behind Jool is a stock bug with no known fix.

I need clarification on Moho having Kerbin's colors. Do you mean it's green and blue just like Kerbin would be? A screenshot, as well as body logs for the relevant objects would be nice. As for the negative terrain bug, I can add a FlattenOcean to ensure no terrain goes below 0. Again, I should have caught it. Workaround for now is to just not land in the lower regions.

Try deleting their cache files in Kopernicus/Cache and/or AlternisKerbolRekerjiggered/CacheFiles. If still no, send me screenshots. Question: did you install via CKAN?

11 minutes ago, Joshua91 said:

I can't replicate this. Try asking in the Kopernicus thread. :/

In other news, Moho is fixed (and I went around every planet to ensure they work properly). I'll be doing a few more tests to ensure things work right before releasing the next version.

Edited by GregroxMun

41 minutes ago, GregroxMun said:

I can't replicate this. Try asking in the Kopernicus thread. :/

In other news, Moho is fixed (and I went around every planet to ensure they work properly). I'll be doing a few more tests to ensure things work right before releasing the next version.

I'm %100 percent sure its a comparability issue with Andromeda Daydream visual mod. Once I uninstalled Andromeda this mod worked fine. Should have done that before, but didn't think it would be that. What visual mod works well with this? Thank you. 

17 minutes ago, Joshua91 said:

What visual mod works well with this? Thank you. 

I have provided E.V.E. and Scatterer configs that can be found at the Github release. I don't recommend using any visual mods though, as they aren't quite the way I want them yet. I especially don't recommend scatterer as right now they are overly complicated to install and don't have configs for Jool, Tylo, or Eve. My scatterer configs aren't totally incomplete though. I recolor the sun flares and I define eclipsing bodies. As long as you make sure to delete the Jool and Eve configs, my scatterer configs look better than the ones for the stock system would on Alternis. But I still don't think you should use scatterer with this mod, and E.V.E. is a bit iffy.

On 6/13/2017 at 9:03 PM, Gage123456 said:

Where did you get the download buttons from? I like them. [I made them]

On 6/11/2017 at 2:54 PM, Gage123456 said:

Ok I won't. [Lie]

On 6/12/2017 at 6:18 AM, Gage123456 said:

This looks awesome! [Meaningless outside of context, but thank you]

On 6/13/2017 at 6:23 PM, Gage123456 said:

This is going to be great! [Repetitive]

Please edit your posts to add new information, or just wait until later to post about it. No one wants to see threads filled up with meaningless, one-sentence clutter. (Well, aside from the Hype Train thread, but I only start that when an update is in experimentals or pre-release)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

small critique, high over bop exists beyond its sphere of influence. you can lower this height by adding spaceAltitudeThreshold = X to the ScienceValues in the config file :) 
its SOI is about 10-11KM so probably have it as 7000 or 6000. hope this helps :D 

• 1 month later...
On 7/30/2017 at 7:52 PM, Kepler68 said:

small critique, high over bop exists beyond its sphere of influence. you can lower this height by adding spaceAltitudeThreshold = X to the ScienceValues in the config file :) 
its SOI is about 10-11KM so probably have it as 7000 or 6000. hope this helps :D 

Bop doesn't need high altitude science.

IMPORTANT: USE KOPERNICUS v1.3.0-4, 1.3.0-5 (and 1.3.0-6 BREAKS THE SUNLIGHT FEATURE. I'M WORKING ON AN UPDATE TO FIX THIS.

The problem is Kopernicus' new IntensityCurves feature, which have as of 1.3.0-5 overwritten the intensity multipliers. I imagine that @Thomas P. will eventually fix this anyway, but it's a good excuse to add intensity curves as an optional feature. The next update, 2.0.2 or 2.1, depending upon how much I add, will both fix the intensity problem and add an intensity curve optional feature (So nearer planets are brighter and further planets are darker)

EDIT: not anymore

Edited by GregroxMun

https://github.com/GregroxMun/Alternis-Kerbol-Rekerjiggered/releases/tag/2.0.3

• Fix Moho Terrain (PQS/Scaledspace Mismatch)
  • Minmus isn't shiny
  • Laythe, Kerbin, and Jool have the modified blue atmosphere gradient now
  • Works with Kopernicus v1.3.0-5 and v1.3.0-6 now, (and almost certainly following versions)
  • Optional Intensity Curve
  • Optional Setting to enable new ring shader for Eve.
  • Tweaked Timewarp Limits
  • Trojan Asteroids for Jool

@GregroxMun:  Thanks muchos for this mod.  I have an issue with v2.0.3, however.  When I load a game with this version, I get 2 ModuleManager errors for the AsteroidMover2.cfg file.  I don't know what these errors are exactly (nor really anything about Kopernicus asteroid cfgs), so I can't pinpoint these errors exactly.  I"m using MM 2.8.1.  The game still loads, however, and in sandbox I see asteroids in the vicinity of Kerbin, so I think this might be more to do with Jool Trojans.

Edited by Geschosskopf

15 hours ago, Geschosskopf said:

@GregroxMun:  Thanks muchos for this mod.  I have an issue with v2.0.3, however.  When I load a game with this version, I get 2 ModuleManager errors for the AsteroidMover2.cfg file.  I don't know what these errors are exactly (nor really anything about Kopernicus asteroid cfgs), so I can't pinpoint these errors exactly.  I"m using MM 2.8.1.  The game still loads, however, and in sandbox I see asteroids in the vicinity of Kerbin, so I think this might be more to do with Jool Trojans.

I discovered this fix shortly after releasing the patch, because I was a fool and didn't test the asteroids in a new save file. v2.1 will come soontm . For now, remove the asteroidmover2.cfg if you don't want the error message.

Edited by GregroxMun

https://github.com/GregroxMun/Alternis-Kerbol-Rekerjiggered/releases/tag/2.1.1

Remember to delete old versions of the mod before installing an update.

2Z1R2xW.png

1. * Flesh out Dres' heightmap with more unique features and fixed polar distortion.
  2. * Tweak Plateau color.
  3. * Add three flags.
  4. * Fix asteroid config.
  5. * Fix Eve description.
  6. * Move Galactic Neighborhood compatibility to ModCompatibility folder.
  7. * Removed Optional EveRings setting.
  8. * Fix Moho's Biome Map
  9. * Update Dres' Biome Map
  10. * Rename ModCompatbility to ModCompatibility (fixed spelling)
  11. * Fix Laythe Heightmap seam.
  12. * Eeloo revamp.

Edited by GregroxMun

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.