Is There A Way To Disable Log Writing?

Is there a way to disable log writing in KSP? The immense amount of log writing KSP does is incredibly taxing on my performance. Whats more is that it constantly spams "NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object" over and over again constantly everywhere in the game. This causes massive stuttering. If I could turn off log writing I would expect a performance increase of 15 FPS.

Constant log spam like that almost certainly means either a bug in one of the mods you have installed or a corrupted save. Fixing the cause of that would be far better than simply disabling the logging. Can you upload an output_log.txt file somewhere for us to look at to try to work out what is wrong?

Constant log spam like that almost certainly means either a bug in one of the mods you have installed or a corrupted save. Fixing the cause of that would be far better than simply disabling the logging. Can you upload an output_log.txt file somewhere for us to look at to try to work out what is wrong?

Checked the log and found that FAR is causing two NullReferenceExeptions and either EVE or Scatterer is producing the most prominent NullReferanceException. I'm on KSP x64 by the way so that's probably whats causing it. :(

- - - Updated - - -

Its extra performance, and its stuff that the majority of KSP players just have no need for.

I'm running at 45-50 fps because of this but the fps isn't the problem is the massive stuttering.

Are you using "-force-d3d11"?? It maked my KSP stutter in 64bit.

No I am not

- - - Updated - - -

Forgot to put a link to the log. Here it is https://www.dropbox.com/s/zzo0ervqb8fle24/KSP.log?dl=0

And 64bit is not official supported so best to use this post http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/117224-Windows-64-bit-community-workaround or http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/113069-WIN-1-0-X-KSP-x64-Total-Unfixer-v2-2-04-08-2015 to get support.

This support forum is only for 32bit windows and linux 32bit/64bit(?)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.