[Old] Dark Days - Dying of the light. - Kopernicus mod. (Continuation in works)

daniel l.

Alright sorry :( I guess i will have to try to make them myself. It wont be easy though considering that the best stuff i've done is a textured cube.

One thing you could do is add no parts, but have a list of suggested mods to make it possible to reach other stars, such as roverdude's orion drive, maybe those OPT spaceplane parts.

One thing you could do is add no parts, but have a list of suggested mods to make it possible to reach other stars, such as roverdude's orion drive, maybe those OPT spaceplane parts.

This is true as well.

Add a required mod list, along with distributing your own custom tech tree, and module manager files to edit the parts how you see fit (along with placeing them were you want in the tech tree)

Im having a hard time finding good candidates. Could anyone give me a few pointers?

If you're going interstellar, nuclear pulse drives are the only way to go, so I suggest roverdude's new orion drive, also roverdude's other base building mods. There's also something called pathfinder. You could use a mod's resource system to make it harder.

If you're going interstellar, nuclear pulse drives are the only way to go, so I suggest roverdude's new orion drive, also roverdude's other base building mods. There's also something called pathfinder. You could use a mod's resource system to make it harder.

Good idea. As for the pulse drive i am already planning on the alcubierre drive. :)

Hi this is a quick update,

Development kopernicus wise is going fine however i have found that i am terrible at 3d modeling and texturing for the parts, I would apprecitate the help of someone who can do modeling, texturing, engines, and iva's. i will make the config files but i need models, i could do them myself but i am terrible and i want you guys to have the best :)

I have quite a few years of experience with Photoshop under my belt. So if your offer still stands, I would be more then happy to help you out with some of the textures or artwork.

I have quite a few years of experience with Photoshop under my belt. So if your offer still stands, I would be more then happy to help you out with some of the textures or artwork.

Yes my offer does still stand :) And i could use your help. From time to time i may send you a model to work on, the design style i was thinking of would be very futuristic with lots of glowy bits and tron lines. :)

One little notification, Starwhip and RGBPeter are part of the dev team now :) And might i ask that those who are part of the team or wish to help this mod gain attention please put a link to this mod in your signature. ;)

- - - Updated - - -

Javascript is disabled. View full album

Just a late progress report.

One little notification, Starwhip and RGBPeter are part of the dev team now :) And might i ask that those who are part of the team or wish to help this mod gain attention please put a link to this mod in your signature. ;)

- - - Updated - - -

http://imgur.com/a/r7v05

Just a late progress report.

I'm loving it! There it goes on my sig.

Looks good. but what is that description all about?

Haven't finished it yet. I have names for the moons though, starting from closest: Werra, Krox, Lossy

- - - Updated - - -

Update: Werra is mostly complete, Screenshot!

z3vLE2w.png

Kinda looks like Ceres.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.