[1.2] Proton-M / Breeze-M

InsaneDruid

That's not exactly what I checked and found nothing like it. But I found the shape of the fairing like hellblazer, but the problem is that the original looks like this.

And Hellblazer as if replaced the texture. I just don't understand how he did it.

• 2 months later...

First, you either need old school fairings

or, as this mod isn't that well maintained (like, mine actually  ;) - but i still work on it from time to time) you better use the procedural fairings.

And then, its a matter of not letting her tilt too much too early. And nudge her sideways very gentle, only a one or two degrees at a time.

• 1 year later...

@InsaneDruid so, looking at the repo, it looks like the Agents file was recently updated?
I know its a minor update, but maybe worth pushing a new release, especially on SpaceDock?
Mebbe update the thread title to reflect the most recent recent KSP version(s)?

If no substantial, recent bug reports/complaints, at the very least, it might head off posts/people asking "...does this work in KSP vers. x.x.x?..", or "...can you update, please?..." .. also would let peeps know the mod isnt dead, and that you're still around ;)
vOv

Might also encourage moar people to try it, and you might get some free bug testers out of it... vOv :P

Edited by Stone Blue

• 1 month later...

I'll have a look and try to push an updated version soon. Also currently looking in the new shaders, so maybe even a wee bit of graphical update later.

Also try to finally release my TKS in the foreseeable future, but work in uni has a tight grab on me, as COVID postponed many of our user studies and we are currently rushing to do as many of them in the timeframe before the next virus outbrake.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.