Box-art fantasy contest

KasperVld

Hrm. To me, feels like it could be considered a bit misleading to include pictures of stuff that only mods offer (unless you're doing a feature box on the back talking about how moddable the game is, anyway)

Edited by NovaSilisko

Essentially the latin equivalent of "Your text here" or "Someone else in the marketing team adds blurb in this space and yells at the art team when they haven't enough space and they tell them to use a smaller font then and then a producer steps in and slaps everyone top-side of their heads". That's not an actual translation.

...what would've happened without all the digital progress of the last few years, and what KSP would look like if it had shipped in a boxed copy like the good games, you know, from way back when...

m6ZAgDD.png

Amazing idea. Nostalgia abounds... For me it's interesting to think about this as I may be only 19, but the very first games I ever played where discs on our old integrated graphics card, tube monitored potato PC upstairs in the master bedroom. Back when there was only one computer in the house. I remember the day every. Single. Disc. Arrived. A good portion of my past online history is in my signature but a few of the titles never fit. I can't imagine what it would have been like getting Kerbal Space Program booted up for the first time straight off of a disc...

Thank you for this challenge. It brings back good memories :). I might have a go at this actually.

There is already existing physical box art for KSP, wouldn't you guys just use that?

https://images.eurogamer.net/2014/gamers-edition/kerbal-space-program/artwork-with-logos.png

Its a contest, to give stuff back to creative members of the community..

im liking a lot of these, and im inspired to do one.. I had better get busy..