Space Shuttle Pack Addons page

Mike-NZ

What would you like to see cometed first?  

214 members have voted

1. 1. What would you like to see cometed first?

• Space shuttle and related core components for stock ksp
    • Realism overhaul and FAR compatibility
    • Shuttle payloads
    • Real life vehicles
    • X craft and prototype/future/canceled ideas

X-1! X-15! B-52! SHUTTLE PAYLOADS! ASTROVAN! *dies of awesomeness overload*

YES!

more coming too...

Also.

Final version of 747 coming soon.

Fully textured, texture switch, better engines.

More functions

Large kerbal capacity, (kerbals like holidays too)

Fly them around the world!

- - - Updated - - -

any news on the Soyuz launchpad, Mike?

No, I better get back to it aye...

For Dream Chaser, any chance we could get a plain white one without all the markings? I'd like to have just my flag and that'd be about it.

Really, the whole game needs a better way to deal with liveries and markings. All we have is a flag that we can put in predetermined places. I know it's not a priority, but somewhere in the distant future, I'd like to be able to give my ships a proper paint job.

For Dream Chaser, any chance we could get a plain white one without all the markings? I'd like to have just my flag and that'd be about it.

Really, the whole game needs a better way to deal with liveries and markings. All we have is a flag that we can put in predetermined places. I know it's not a priority, but somewhere in the distant future, I'd like to be able to give my ships a proper paint job.

I think there is decal mods out and about but they are rare, sometimes completely broken and almost all of them are out of date from back when KSP had a "decals" tab and nothing went into it.

I can make this happen.

- - - Updated - - -

pics showing the features of 747.

proper controllable flaps, extend with landing gear, all proper aero surfaces, extend down and out.

leading wing extenders fold up and forward.

airbrakes atop the wings apply with brakes

all flaps and control surfaces/airbrakes part of the one piece wings and do not interfere with eachother

engines spin the turbines.

tail control surfaces are part of the wings

animated landing gears

mesh switch options

(still fine tuning flap positions and textures)

Javascript is disabled. View full album

That's awesome! :o

How did you get the engines spinning? And could you also make this "reserve thrust" where the back part of the engine glides away to allow the thrust to go in the opposite direction for sliwing the vehicle down? Just as an idea! ;)

yes, make an animation of the engine opening up or whatever, and this rotates the thrust transform also. I hope

• 2 weeks later...

<nevermind> they're simple enough to build myself.

But some quibbles i have: A B-52 Should not go mach 1.5 in under 30 seconds, or at all for that matter. And, when i tap the controls, this thing should not flail around like a wacky waving inflatable arm-flailing tube man. Oh yeah, the rudder doesn't work either(animation or control).

Edited by StickyScissors

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Is anyone else having issues with the IUS IR part? The part will pivot but anything attached to the decoupler will not. Every other part in the pack works well, only this one is causing my problems. All dependencies are updated to 1.0.4 (my current version.) This was the one part I was most excited for, anyone have any ideas of how to solve this issue?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 9. jan. 2016 at 6:54 AM, Battledamaged10 said:

I'm having trouble with the Crawler. When I put the Shuttle on it, it doesn't sit correctly. The tail goes through the crawler and when I launch, it destroys the launchpad and shoots me upward really fast. Also, the main engines don't work

How did you get the crawler?

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/6/2015 at 10:39 PM, Sampa said:

I have the Soyuz tower in my downloads folder, if you want me to forward it to you!

ill have a shot of that soyuz tower also please! :D and thank you !  And and do oyu have the light blue colored shuttle tower? It looks like a KK asset from what I can tell....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.