Space Shuttle Pack Addons page

Mike-NZ

What would you like to see cometed first?  

214 members have voted

1. 1. What would you like to see cometed first?

• Space shuttle and related core components for stock ksp
    • Realism overhaul and FAR compatibility
    • Shuttle payloads
    • Real life vehicles
    • X craft and prototype/future/canceled ideas

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hello! im not looking to get overworked but I can take a look at what needs to be done.

has anything been added to, or any work done to the ISS mod? I know some people were keen to help on it also.

from what I remember it was a major issue with part count or some docking issues?

let me know guys and I will try to help out

hello,that crawler you added in the mod does not works! i had to add struts to keep my rocket intact and decouplers to eject my shuttle when launch... the wheels never seem to move, and i'm not sure that the mod is crashing my game or not... overall the mod is very important and must be there with ksp... i am using real launch sites but not rss. Please help me out, i am using ksp v1.0.5... (it should work with it i hope? other mods of older versions like 0.25 works!)

And... Does it requires any other mods? 

Please help me out....

with love <3

Neil Kerman.

hi, the crawler was only half finished but I did have it functioning with the shuttle in the old ksp.

I do not recommend using it until I update it. (unless you want the crawler without working wheels)

I want to use this mod to make working tracks for it:

Kerbal Foundries

666.jpg

but with updates wheels are now broken

quote from kerbal foundries:

1.1.x NOTES:

There is currently no 1.1.x compatibility. We're working on it, but as Squad found, U5 wheel colliders in KSP are about as stable as a stack of ping-pong balls. It's being working on by some very clever people, so please be patient.

On ‎6‎/‎20‎/‎2016 at 4:16 PM, Neil_Kerman said:

hello,that crawler you added in the mod does not works! i had to add struts to keep my rocket intact and decouplers to eject my shuttle when launch... the wheels never seem to move, and i'm not sure that the mod is crashing my game or not... overall the mod is very important and must be there with ksp... i am using real launch sites but not rss. Please help me out, i am using ksp v1.0.5... (it should work with it i hope? other mods of older versions like 0.25 works!)

And... Does it requires any other mods? 

Please help me out....

with love <3

Neil Kerman.

I can give you this one for now if you want it

had a node to attach to the node on the shuttle

node is decoupler

no struts or launch tower needed

qweRub5.jpg

1 hour ago, Mike-NZ said:

I can give you this one for now if you want it

had a node to attach to the node on the shuttle

node is decoupler

no struts or launch tower needed

qweRub5.jpg

yes, thats only i said... i had to attach a decoupler with it... but, why the wheels not moving? i want working wheels because i want my shuttle to move to the launch tower in "real launch sites" mod... and, which version of ksp is this in your screenshot?

4 hours ago, Mike-NZ said:

hi, the crawler was only half finished but I did have it functioning with the shuttle in the old ksp.

I do not recommend using it until I update it. (unless you want the crawler without working wheels)

I want to use this mod to make working tracks for it:

Kerbal Foundries

666.jpg

but with updates wheels are now broken

quote from kerbal foundries:

1.1.x NOTES:

There is currently no 1.1.x compatibility. We're working on it, but as Squad found, U5 wheel colliders in KSP are about as stable as a stack of ping-pong balls. It's being working on by some very clever people, so please be patient.

cool idea... but, crawler with black wheels? 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/19/2016 at 5:25 AM, Mike-NZ said:

I have been a long time gone but if there is something specific anyone wants, let me know....

Hello @Mike-NZ i have a question - somewhere i saw a Shuttle VTOL Engine in one of your packs.

Is it possible to split it into 2 parts ? Front + Rear nozzles for instance ?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
On 9/12/2015 at 10:04 AM, Mike-NZ said:

page is being reworked, stand by

===================================================

For the Space Shuttle DEV page:

Mi4rjRN.png

For the Space Shuttle Mod Release page:

bUKFkHD.jpg

for the ISS thread:

BBFMHVF.png

==============================================================================================

ADDONS:

Space shuttle launch pad (no base or tracks until wheels fixed)

kiNAXYk.jpg

Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/qh3lbf98ynw2vzx/crawler.zip?dl=0

How to use:

1: start with the shuttle in the VAB,

2: move it upwards in the hangar

select the pad, then place it underneath the shuttle, rotate it to match shuttles orientation.

3:connect the node floating above the pad to the node between the shuttle engines (see pic) holding the ALT key while connecting nodes helps make it easier.

---this is a decoupler node

4: check your staging so it decouples when the boosters ignite

LAUNCH

gHXIMrF.jpg

==========================================================================================

more coming...

Tristons x37 b/c thread

http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/133107-1-0-x-Boeing-X37-W-I-P      WHERE THE 747 SCA

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.