Let's push KSP!

RayneCloud

I have been telling all of my friends about it. This game is fabulous.

It kills me though every time because sometimes they say 'It sounds amazing, is it on Pirate Bay?'.

You guys deserve every cent, and I would love to help meet your goal!

Yea I also hear sometimes the question \'Is it on torrents?\' which hurts me a bit.

I always react with: \'The demo is a full working version of a older build. Try it first it should give you a amazing experience!

Besides: it only costs around the €15. Don\'t get your lunch in the mall this week and you have in 3 days enough money to buy KSP.\'

They almost always say: \'But it\'s in Alpha you said. Why would I pay €15 for a Alpha build??\'

My final reaction is explaining the update cycle and: \'The update cycle improves very fast.

Quality is very high on the list of the dev\'s. You can see that when a new build is released.

Besides when you now pay that €15 for this KSP release you also get access to all next coming releases and the final version that will be sold!!!\'.

Their reaction mostly goes like: \':o all next builds??!! So I pre-order at the same time?! :o Awesome!! 8)\'.

Never heard them talking again about KSP on The Pirate Bay or something like that. :P

another reason people should pay for an alpha build is because it gives the community a chance to help shape the future of the game, this is very apparent in the additions of both c7 and nova to the official dev team and any addition they make afterwards.

I added KSP to steam lots of people on my friends list where asking what it was and where is it in the steam store Sent them link they gave the demo a go I know 3 people bought it. 1 other one will be getting it on his payday.

Started a stream channel at Twitch. Been getting great feedback and people seem to enjoy it so I\'ll keep going. At least once during every session one new person says 'Wow this game looks cool I\'m going to buy the full version!'

Here\'s a link that you\'re welcome to join and share with others:

http://www.twitch.tv/deadshot462

I\'m streaming KSP mostly over weekends and sometimes over weeknights (US central time)

• 3 weeks later...

Wow, just came back to check on the game and what do I find? A new version and new forums! Cool.

Anyway, back in early July I wrote a preview on KSP for a website I help out with. You can see that here:

http://www.gamesquad.com/preview/preview-kerbal-space-program

My preview was mentioned on Blue's News, so I hope that helped drive some sales. :)

Now...time to dive into .16!

We need to get Pewdiepie to play it! Apparently, that\'s how Slender got known.

This is an excellent idea. Get some of the big let's players to play this. Yogcast already tried it, let's get Tobuscus and Pewdie hooked!

• 3 weeks later...

Someone with a lot better video editing skills than me needs to make a web-series based on KSP.. Make a really good machima series from the game with solid voice acting and all- Make it entertaining to a wide market.. Then I promise there will be a lot of attention drawn to KSP.

Steam is a whole different subject, and there have been many threads about it.

The Developers have said that they will sell KSP on Steam at some point. However, they won't be putting it on Steam Greenlight, and they will be asking Steam to take down any copies put up by overenthusiastic fans.