[1.0.5] Kartographer v0.1.0.2 - Warp To control, Focus Select, Vessel Select, and Maneuver Editor

satnet

• 1 month later...
On 5/2/2016 at 6:40 AM, reckless rocket said:

It is a pity indeed, I also like this one and it's associated warp, focus and select utilities.

You never know, maybe one of the many talented coders here will pick it up someday, after things have calmed down...

Sad yes, the only alternative is Precise Node , but thats a worthless piece of (buggy) crap with useless features. Stock game should have included this plus a vessel select without having to use the pile of crap tracking station

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 5/18/2016 at 3:53 PM, RealGecko said:

I've adopted source for KSP 1.1.2. No extensive testing was provided, but "Focus selector", "Target selector" and "Maneuver editor" are working.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/9wkslssxjls99ao/Kartographer-0.1.0.2%5BKSP-1.1.2%5D.zip?dl=0

Just want to let you know if you update it again for 1.1.3 that me and I'm sure many others will use it.   Thanks for getting it working last time around. 

1 hour ago, eberkain said:

Just want to let you know if you update it again for 1.1.3 that me and I'm sure many others will use it.   Thanks for getting it working last time around. 

Version compiled for 1.1.2 works pretty well with KSP 1.1.3. However, here you go, version recompiled with 1.1.3 KSP installed:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/1cswtckm2x9uayv/Kartographer-0.1.0.2[KSP-1.1.3].zip?dl=0

PS: I wish that Kopernicus developer would do the same, OPM is not working :(

Edited by RealGecko

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I spent two crazy days updating my own mods, that was fun :D

I thought about taking parts of Kartographer and release them as separate mods - Kartographer Node Editor, Kartographer Focus Selector, etc. I'll start this as soon as I deal with Lights Out.

You become responsible forever, for what you have tamed(C)...you know :D:D:D

RealGecko contacted me before hand so he's in compliance with the license. I apologize of abandoning it without nominating a new maintainer, but I kept telling myself I'd come back to it. I've finally concluded that isn't going to happen and it is past time for me to pass the torch. I appreciate RealGecko making this available for people.

On 16/10/2016 at 7:37 PM, RealGecko said:

Thanks a lot. I have yet to fire up 1.2, but Kartographer would have been sorely missed.

@satnet I appreciate your work, and thanks for passing the torch instead of letting the mod die.

Edited by Freshmeat
Courtesy

• 1 year later...

Hey, Kartographer fans! I bet you did not expect this, but here comes a NEW version 1.1.0 (Lost in the Wilds):

• Removed all internal styling
  • Focus Select removed as it's functionality superseeded by Flight Plan and new tool Celestial Body Data
  • Added Celestial Body Data: targeting, focusing, data, orbital data
  • Fixed input locking on all tools to prevent clickthroughs
  • Updated Blizzy's Toolbar Wrapper
  • Changed Blizzy's Toolbar button behavior (autohide feature still does not work with Toolbar button)
  • Toolbar may be switched on the fly
  • Some code refactoring
  • Next/Prev buttons swapped in Maneuver Editor
  • Replaced toolbar icon with new one from flaticon.com
  • All mods are hidden on gamepause or F2

Grab it here

PS: I hope no one needs installation instructions :D

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.