[0.25] Lionhead Aerospace Inc. - Icarus v0.4 updated

Yogui87

Pandora upgrade next please

You could also just say it politely, something like "Is an update of the Pandora scheduled? I really miss it."

Saying "Pandora upgrade next please", without even taking your time to use correct punctuation, is very rude.

I'm going to try the Icarus space ship which looks awesome, by the way will you update the ESU pack in the future? maybe new types of the ATV?

http://www.russianspaceweb.com/images/arv_leo_1.jpg (is best)

http://www.russianspaceweb.com/images/atv_kliper_iso_1.jpg

There already is a craft derived from that project, the. PPTS, in the Angara Pack. Besides, in order to make that craft all you need is one of the many command pods and go use the ATV cargo module as the orbital module.

Pandora upgrade next please

Rovers update is planed for next weeks. I will start working on it next week. It may take a week or two, depends of the issue I'll encounter. I'm not sure I could switch to the stock WheelModule in this update.

Ok, I misunderstood what you were talking about. I'm not sure but I think I don't make the engine togglable between the 2 propulsion's mode. I need to make more tests to see if it's usefull.

You can have an engine with two modes of propulsion. You have two options.

One is MultiModeEngine module that the RAPIER uses. It's built into the stock game so no other mods required.

The other is RealFuels ModuleHybridEngines, which mean that users of your VASIMR would require another mod.

Odd. Are you using the latest version (it was fine in the previous one). I'll need to check if one of the texture management mods is the culprit, but I don't think so.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

^ Heh, a (VERY!) thinly disguised and utterly shameless bump.

But... since Pockrt... etc, did it first, I may as well ask if there's been any progress on Icarus updates. :)

No worries, Yogui, if RL is still making itself a nuisance, I certainly know how that feels.

Again, just a request for info. I hope all is well with you and yours. ;)

Later! :D

Have flags been updated?

What sort of update do you want exactly?

^ Heh, a (VERY!) thinly disguised and utterly shameless bump.

But... since Pockrt... etc, did it first, I may as well ask if there's been any progress on Icarus updates. :)

No worries, Yogui, if RL is still making itself a nuisance, I certainly know how that feels.

Again, just a request for info. I hope all is well with you and yours. ;)

Later! :D

No update since a long time. I'm working on a update for probe and landers pack, Icarus and rovers are the next. I've got very few time to work on KSP right now. Keep hope^^.

Congratulations. However, could you check the Valkyrie pod? It has animation lag. Again... I'll check 1.2.1 (I found it in 1.2), but I suspect it'll remain.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.