[0.25] Lionhead Aerospace Inc. - Icarus v0.4 updated

Yogui87

can you please finnish making that battleship im realy eager to try something bigger than the nostromo spacecraft

A beta release is planed for this week.

Hello, the curiosity is great! but, ... when will be released?

Il'll be release when it 'll be finish. No date yet, but I'm working hard on it.

Here a quick look on what i'm working on.

The rover will now be composed of only 2 parts (pod and whells) for a easier construction, better performance on low PCs and stop using MultiJoint plugin (too many bugs).

The rover pod is now a .mu file powered by zKreuzung plugin. Right click on the pod and click on deploy will deploy the whole rover (solar panels + cam + antennas).

awesome, hopefully this will remove the bug with the camera that some of us have been experiencing... still though a curiosity rover and a viking probe inc? excellent

can you please finnish making that battleship im realy eager to try something bigger than the nostromo spacecraft

Here's a new Space warship: Overlord Heavy Cruiser. Check the first page to download.

ksp2012100815490991.pngksp2012100815475755.png

ksps.png Bigger is always better! Jeb feels small.

This is a Beta release: many things are missing and will be added in the further updates.

Please report all the bugs/issues you may encounter.

Upcoming features:

- rotating and firing laser guns or antennas to fill the top of the ship.

- port and starboard laser spears

- other colors pattern

- alternative front deck weapons

- Nova canon and spur to stack under the bow

WARNING: This is a high polycount mod. Low performance computer may lag.

Good job implementing these to game i realy like your effort and working together...

what program are you using for modelling? i have alredy phoenix model on max... was trying its solar panel to work on kps but couldnt yet... if its use able i can donate whole model to phoenix project when it comes... maybe you can work on it to get faster progress :)

Edited by ashrutoraman

Good job implementing these to game i realy like your effort and working together...

what program are you using for modelling? i have alredy phoenix model on max... was trying its solar panel to work on kps but couldnt yet... if its use able i can donate whole model to phoenix project when it comes... maybe you can work on it to get faster progress :)

I'm using blender. It could be nice to work faster.

here's a new space warship: Overlord heavy cruiser. Check the first page to download.

ksp2012100815490991.pngksp2012100815475755.png

ksps.png bigger is always better! Jeb feels small.

this is a beta release: Many things are missing and will be added in the further updates.

Please report all the bugs/issues you may encounter.

Upcoming features:

- rotating and firing laser guns or antennas to fill the top of the ship.

- port and starboard laser spears

- other colors pattern

- alternative front deck weapons

- nova canon and spur to stack under the bow

warning: This is a high polycount mod. Low performance computer may lag.

Yes it's out!!

Praise the Emperor!

Also, why is the "launchclamp1" part in the download?

Is it modified or something?

Edited by zYnthethicz

Hey if your tryin to make an interior for the MEM this may help.

http://kerbalspaceprogram.com/forum/entry.php/187-0-17-internals-tutarial

I know you're impatient to do IVA in the MEM, thank you for your enthousiam. I've planed making an interior but I've got to finish my other projects before (curiosity replica).

I'm working making cyclical updates. Update for rover, overlord, curiosity replica (we found a name^^), MEM, and then the cycle restart. At the same time I'm always thinking about/starting new projects.

The next cycle will start with a rover update: 2 parts rover (easier to build, better balance, low cpu friendly), animate winch (high probability!!!), may be less parts on the skycrane.

Do we have to add our own RCS? The saved ship that comes with the download doesn't seem to have RCS thrusters, but has the RCS tank.

Yes, at the moment you have to add your own RCS, but I'm not sure you need it. Tell me if you want I had some in the next update.

When turning the ship in space it could be helpful! Just the pitch.

Also, I think there is something wrong with the navball? I'm using the pre-built ship in the save files, and well when my ship is lined up with the horizon, the navball isn't. Also my orbit prograde of my ship isn't lining up with where the ship is actually going. All other spacecraft I have work normal.

screenshot6.png

screenshot7.png

When turning the ship in space it could be helpful! Just the pitch.

Also, I think there is something wrong with the navball? I'm using the pre-built ship in the save files, and well when my ship is lined up with the horizon, the navball isn't. Also my orbit prograde of my ship isn't lining up with where the ship is actually going. All other spacecraft I have work normal.

You're right, the command pod orientation make this issue. I've got to rotate the mesh to solve it.

*heartattack* When do you release the Pandora??

I NEED IT!

Dude, your Rover is the best mod, IMHO.... my first landing on Duna, not long after the Curiosity landing was so epic, Skycrane and all, just perfect... I felt as I was in the JPL myself.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.