[0.25] Lionhead Aerospace Inc. - Icarus v0.4 updated

Yogui87

With the recent launch of Cygnus on the Antares and hopefully a successful berthing to the ISS by the end of the week, would you consider making these craft? I am ultra obsessed with real rockets in KSP, and your ESA mod is absolutely wonderful for me and I look forward to all the probes you are making. For some reason just sending supply missions to my station and launching random satellites is entertaining. I launch ATVs, Dragon craft crewed and supply, Soyuz and Progress along with countless satellites but I don't have a Cygnus or HTV. Now I can live without the HTV (I can live without Cygnus as well but you know...) but not having the Cygnus just bugs me. That all said don't do any unless you would enjoy doing it, just offering a suggestion. I'm not sure about how many people really want an Antares-Cygnus mod but I know I do.

Amazing work on that Wh 40k cruizers! they are not so useless as one can think, i.e., ultimate debris removers =)

and, of course, they are simply rebuilt into super-'eavy interplanetary thugs, colony movers etc.

Just one question, can we expect some future Wh. ships made by you? Thunderhawk dropship or maybe parts for orbital fortress for that cruisers docking? =D

Anyway, this mod completely beats any other sci-fi heavy ship mods, imho.

With the recent launch of Cygnus on the Antares and hopefully a successful berthing to the ISS by the end of the week, would you consider making these craft? I am ultra obsessed with real rockets in KSP, and your ESA mod is absolutely wonderful for me and I look forward to all the probes you are making. For some reason just sending supply missions to my station and launching random satellites is entertaining. I launch ATVs, Dragon craft crewed and supply, Soyuz and Progress along with countless satellites but I don't have a Cygnus or HTV. Now I can live without the HTV (I can live without Cygnus as well but you know...) but not having the Cygnus just bugs me. That all said don't do any unless you would enjoy doing it, just offering a suggestion. I'm not sure about how many people really want an Antares-Cygnus mod but I know I do.

I already made a HTV model (not released) and making Cygnus is quite easy. But right now, I don't have time for this project. I've got to finish Pegasus and drop pod base first.

How many tons can the ESA rockets lift into orbit?

I don't really remember, but if someone had made tests I interested in too.

Amazing work on that Wh 40k cruizers! they are not so useless as one can think, i.e., ultimate debris removers =)

and, of course, they are simply rebuilt into super-'eavy interplanetary thugs, colony movers etc.

Just one question, can we expect some future Wh. ships made by you? Thunderhawk dropship or maybe parts for orbital fortress for that cruisers docking? =D

Anyway, this mod completely beats any other sci-fi heavy ship mods, imho.

As said before, I don't have time for this now but wanted to had fighters bay to complete these cruiser parts. I don't think I'll had other ships because it's a lot of work. But when I'll be out of mods ideas may be...

As said before, I don't have time for this now but wanted to had fighters bay to complete these cruiser parts. I don't think I'll had other ships because it's a lot of work. But when I'll be out of mods ideas may be...

All right, the bay would also be excellent. And if you will have time, it would be great to have the torpedo tubes in the nose bows like canonical Tyrant or Lunar have.

they could fire torpedoes like Nova fires it's shells. A such 6-tube salvo could look awesome.

Wow, I must say that the base-things look absolutely fantastic. They will be going in along with HOME in my game :)

Also, is there any chance of a seperate release of airbags in different sizes, for landing stuff with airbags (duh)?

EDIT: Just saw an earlier post about life support and such for the Icarus and the pods... and I want to ask, will you also release a standalone version of the pods that does not require life support and other fancy mechanics?

Edited by wasmic

I ran DSL Pandora a few times without a problem but suddenly all I get is...

Faulting application name: KSP.exe, version: 4.1.2.1635, time stamp: 0x514e9809Faulting module name: ntdll.dll, version: 6.1.7601.18229, time stamp: 0x51fb1072
Exception code: 0xc0000374
Fault offset: 0x000ce753
Faulting process id: 0x19a0
Faulting application start time: 0x01cec17a60506ae9
Faulting application path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program\KSP.exe
Faulting module path: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ntdll.dll
Report Id: 2f06d49d-2d6e-11e3-b304-50e5495458bd

Help in resolving appreciated.

W7 pro if it helps. Let me know what else I can offer to help localize and fix.

I ran DSL Pandora a few times without a problem but suddenly all I get is...

Faulting application name: KSP.exe, version: 4.1.2.1635, time stamp: 0x514e9809Faulting module name: ntdll.dll, version: 6.1.7601.18229, time stamp: 0x51fb1072
Exception code: 0xc0000374
Fault offset: 0x000ce753
Faulting process id: 0x19a0
Faulting application start time: 0x01cec17a60506ae9
Faulting application path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program\KSP.exe
Faulting module path: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ntdll.dll
Report Id: 2f06d49d-2d6e-11e3-b304-50e5495458bd

Help in resolving appreciated.

W7 pro if it helps. Let me know what else I can offer to help localize and fix.

I think the isssue is from KSP. Try to make a fresh reinstall.

Yeah, can't wait, too. I'm currently sick of Mun missions because of N1 testing for BobCat, so I'll welcome a chance for a voyage to Duna or even to Jool.

Oh, Yogui, how about making an "airbag nacelle" pack, which contains airbag nacelles in different sizes? That would be awesome for dropping probes onto Duna.

Right now, it's not planed. But you can do it by yourself just changing "rescaleFactor" value.

Today I finished a new command pod for Icarus (I didn't like much the old one) and redo some textures. Icarus interstellar ship is almost done, here some fresh pics:

kddkz53bov55d354g.jpg New command pod

x565rf6gu2219wu4g.jpg np48anmiugp3k8o3g.jpg Icarus logo

hmb8vfbqp4tmzcv4g.jpg cargo labels

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.