[0.25] Lionhead Aerospace Inc. - Icarus v0.4 updated

Yogui87

The ATV looks cool. Th real ATV is very easy to translate. I was docking it on this simulator at the Cites des Science in Paris, fun times..

I have a question-are those RCS thrusters from KW? They look a lot like them.

[TABLE=width: 1000, align: center]

[TR]

[TD]z06p0bc9vmac75b6g.jpg[/TD]

[TD]

Q1. What's your name? Age? Country?

Q2. Your experience in modding/testing? What can you do for LH?(reference and pics allowed)
Q3. How many time do you spend playing KSP?(play daily/weekly?, 30min/day-3h/day?)
Q4. Why do you want to join Lionhead Aerospace Inc.?
Q5. Choose 1 of my mods and tell me everything that could be improved. Tell me if you can do it by yourself.
[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

As my load of work increase, I need a little help for the boring part of modding: TESTING. So I need to "hire" a few testers.

If you're interested, send me by PM the answers to the questions above.

Instead of .9 Liquid Fuel Consume and 1.1 Oxidizer Consume, lets try .09 Liquid Fuel Consume and .11 Oxidizer consume. That should be 1/10th of the consumption rate from before.

I prefer modify ISP values. Fuel ratios have to stay 0.9/1.1.

The ATV looks cool. Th real ATV is very easy to translate. I was docking it on this simulator at the Cites des Science in Paris, fun times..I have a question-are those RCS thrusters from KW? They look a lot like them.

I use KW RCS for the screenshot. I don't yet if I'll make my own ones for the release or if I'll use the stock ones.

Edited by Yogui87

are you ever going to update the overlord?

It's planned, I also make new parts for a while but I didn't find enough time to test them and update the mod. That's why I need a little help with testers and cfg editers.

Person that wants meh:

Q1. What's your name? Age? Country?

Igor, 14, United States

Q2. Your experience in modding/testing? What can you do for LH?(reference and pics allowed)

I do real-scenario rocket launches (for Example, an Atlas 5 like rocket taking Pandora to Duna, and a Delta II rocket carrying the Hermes Deep space Probe)

Q3. How many time do you spend playing KSP?(play daily/weekly?, 30min/day-3h/day?)

Daily (at some times, a couple of times a week)

Q4. Why do you want to join Lionhead Aerospace Inc.?

Because I have nothing else to do on the forums and I am seeking something interesting

Q5. Choose 1 of my mods and tell me everything that could be improved. Tell me if you can do it by yourself.

Promethus Rover; Needs a capsule like the real Spirit Rover and an arm to get soil samples

Can I suggest some mods too? Here are my suggestions also:

Cassini-Huygens (For Saturn-like Planet)

Pioneer Spacecraft (interstellar Travel)

New Horizons (Finder of the Secrets of Eeloo)

Venera-4 (Eve Lander)

That's beautifull :) Could we have a pic with ATV and without the fairings ? :)

x4iki5zzds327td4g.jpg

Any progress on the interstellar ship? The one with the heatshield/engines combo?

I don't work on it since 2 weeks. Most of the full pack I want to release is done and only need heavy testing.

will you update to 0.20 yet?

Of course, today I'll update all my mods to 0.20.

Nice, you even made the little booster for the ATV.

Yes it's the EPS (étage à propergols stockables = storable properllant stage).

I suppose the tank and the engine are modeled as one part?

No it's 2 different parts. Yes you could use Vulcain 2 engine with your own rockets (may be need rescale it before use).

Yes it's the EPS (étage à propergols stockables = storable properllant stage)

I don't know with, but even if french is my mother tongue, I find it silly to call the EPS "étage à propergols stockables". The acronym sounds far more better ^^

I love you

I'm already married but you can build me an altar and sacrify chicken on it for me:D. I know a lot of people don't like all-in-one parts.

I don't know with, but even if french is my mother tongue, I find it silly to call the EPS "étage à propergols stockables". The acronym sounds far more better ^^

I read it twice before understanding it, even in french. Sometimes, english is better.

I read it twice before understanding it, even in french. Sometimes, english is better.

Clearly. And in this case, SPS would be far more badass, and Ariane is not badass either. Come on ESA, change your names to more badass ones :D

French isn't my mother tongue and I think the french name looks & sounds better than the english :D

It makes you realize how big the ATV is when you see how large it is in proportion to the Araine 5.

French isn't my mother tongue and I think the french name looks & sounds better than the english :D

Probably because you're not familiar with french and you don't know how pronounce it exactly ^^ But as a native speaker, I could say it sounds way more badass in english :D

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.