[0.25] Lionhead Aerospace Inc. - Icarus v0.4 updated

Yogui87

Hermes Deep Space Probe not showing up anywhere ?

Edit- I have it in sandbox but not career and all is unlocked.

i had the same problem...but i had interstellar mod installed so that tech tree does not have a "Largeprobes" node try editing the *.cfg required tech to something else see if that works...i edited mine to "start" so i have them at the start of the career for testing

Hermes Deep Space Probe not showing up anywhere ?

Edit- I have it in sandbox but not career and all is unlocked.

All probes from largesProbe node are now advUnmanned node.

Congratulations. However, could you check the Valkyrie pod? It has animation lag. Again... I'll check 1.2.1 (I found it in 1.2), but I suspect it'll remain.

I forgot to fix that issue. Now lag must be gone.

New update: DOWNLOAD LH_LandersProbes_v1.2.2

Yes, they do. :) Also, I think that Munar Orbiter should be just a bit smaller, to fit under 1.25m fairing of Atlas-Agena from FASA.

Edited by Guest

The new probes look nice. Maybe add Scansat compatibility to the Munar Orbiter though. I'd love to see a Surveyor lander to accompany the Lunar Orbiter-analogue. Frizzank only has one or two more parts on the docket before he stops expanding FASA and the Surveyor isn't one of them.

Any chance of a curse transfer? Nice new probes, I like the look (does kerbniks antennas retract/expand?)

I'm not very keen on Curse. Just give me time to think about it and see if it worthes it.

Yes, they do. :) Also, I think that Munar Orbiter should be just a bit smaller, to fit under 1.25m fairing of Atlas-Agena from FASA.

I asked myself if it was too big or not. Try to add the line

rescaleFactor = 1
The new probes look nice. Maybe add Scansat compatibility to the Munar Orbiter though. I'd love to see a Surveyor lander to accompany the Lunar Orbiter-analogue. Frizzank only has one or two more parts on the docket before he stops expanding FASA and the Surveyor isn't one of them.

Surveyor is planed, as Cassini-Huygens and other famous probes.

Wait, yogui, can you add a hotfix to the ESA pack to make the flags transparent?

I'll add it, as soon as I can get the ESA pack v0.7.

I still working on the rovers update (Pandora rover is done, Prometheus got some issues to be fixed), I'm working on a Venera probe replica (pics soon). Icarus new parts need to be polished before a release (hope soon).

I need help from LH mod users. Due to the spaceport's closure, I can't access to the latest version of:

- ESA pack v0.7

- MEM v3.2

- Space Battle Cruiser v0.3

If you have one of these mods, could you give me a link to download them or send them to me by email (PM me for email). Thanks.

Edited by Yogui87

I'll add it, as soon as I can get the ESA pack v0.7.

I still working on the rovers update (Pandora rover is done, Prometheus got some issues to be fixed), I'm working on a Venera probe replica (pics soon). Icarus new parts need to be polished before a release (hope soon).

I need help from LH mod users. Due to the spaceport's closure, I can't access to the latest version of:

- ESA pack v0.7

- MEM v3.2

- Space Battle Cruiser v0.3

If you have one of these mods, could you give me a link to download them or send them to me by email (PM me for email). Thanks.

Here is MEM v3.2 --https://www.dropbox.com/s/ea2062z1mt0lr33/uploads_2013_11_LH_MEM_v3.2.zip

And ESA I have V0.6 didn't see v0.7

Here is MEM v3.2 --https://www.dropbox.com/s/ea2062z1mt0lr33/uploads_2013_11_LH_MEM_v3.2.zip

And ESA I have V0.6 didn't see v0.7

Thanks.

Thanks.

i found on my pc the ESA Pack Download here: http://www./download/n6w4dxtp0fm6cdm/LH_ESApack_v0.6.zip

Thanks. Is v0.6 the last version? I can't remeber. I wrote on the OP of this thread that ESA pack is under 0.7 but I can't find this version in my files.

i want to report a bug (i think it's a bug) with valkyre probe i have the pack 1.2.2 now here is whats happening

i landed on eve everything went fine until i exited the game and came today the lander was gone no warning no nothing just gone also when legs are deployed and you time warp (non physics) the legs reset to retracted

i want to report a bug (i think it's a bug) with valkyre probe i have the pack 1.2.2 now here is whats happening

i landed on eve everything went fine until i exited the game and came today the lander was gone no warning no nothing just gone also when legs are deployed and you time warp (non physics) the legs reset to retracted

For the probe disparition, I have no aswer, I'll check for that. About the legs reseting during time warp or reloading a save, I didn't find how to fix that yet.

Here a little video of the next probe: Evera probe and orbiter

The name isn't sure (may you have a better one). I haven't any idea for the logo yet (may be you have^^).

Edited by Yogui87

For the probe disparition, I have no aswer, I'll check for that. About the legs reseting during time warp or reloading a save, I didn't find how to fix that yet.

Here a little video of the next probe: Evera probe and orbiter

http://youtu.be/gGepmCOE0YY

The name isn't sure (may you have a better one). I haven't any idea for the logo yet (may be you have^^).

nice probe keep up the good work...btw on the disappearing valkyre probe i found out what the problem is....my little brother (not shure if you can fix that :D )

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.