What's your preferred way of breaking the universe?

Sgt.Shutesie

Once I used tweakscale to make a rocket that was 20m in diameter. I also put eight huge fins on it. When I tried to turn, the fins flew off. I switched to one that was still flying. Suprisingly I still had full vessel control. As a flew it around, it got lower and lower, until it slammed into the ground. Then the Universe dissapeared.

• 3 weeks later...

Well, my favorite way to break the Universe? Simple. Going back to version 0.13, modifying an engine part to have amazing amounts of thrust (and be very fuel-efficient) to go into the Sun. At the time, the Sun had no collision, or emitted any actual heat that could destroy the craft. So, I sent the periapsis to the core, and time warped in. I hit RIDICULOUS speeds, and eventually (in a fashion of a Danny2462 video) broke the orbits into disconnected, jumbled line segments.

• 2 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.