Saturn V (Reincarnation). Release in last page

DECQ

By the way, do you know what kind of game? I just wanted to make IVA more modern rather than period 60s, something like "If Apollo missions went on."

http://images.vfl.ru/ii/1443555175/26a5c389/10027727_m.jpg

In my opinion very interesting. :)

Drawing a blank on the game, but I recall giving it a try a year or two ago.

The game from the screenshot? It's Lunar Flight: http://store.steampowered.com/app/208600/

Is this eyes turned skyward's block III Apollo

What??? you can explain in more detail, I found this picture on one of the forums, which means that easy Apollo?

Anyway, I was interested.

- - - Updated - - -

Here is the complete picture.

10066310_m.png

yup, it's from Eyes Turned Skyward

http://wiki.alternatehistory.com/doku.php/timelines/eyes_turned_skyward_spacecraft_and_launch_vehicle_technical_data

Mike-NZ is working in one Eyes Turned Skyward pack, maybe you could team up with him for the Saturn and Apollo to the pack?

EDIT: Just so I avoid any chance of being misinterpreted, You're working on an amazing Saturn, and consequently you'll make an Apollo Block II, S-IVB stage, J-2 and F-1 engines, and the Eyes Turned Skyward Apollo Block III caught your attention, what I am suggesting is that, since there is a group already working on the Eyes Turned Skyward Alternate History version, and you're building an amazing Saturn, you could team up with them so they can make new configs for the F-1 to become F-1A, J-2 become J-2S, the whole S-IVB stage (only difference from RW to the ETS version is that the ETS version uses the J-2S) and the Apollo spacecraft (you already have the Service Module for the Block III)

Doing so will save them some time with the Apollo hardware part, only needing a new Orbital Module, core stage for the Saturn IC rocket, and boom, you have a Saturn IC rocket complete, and also probably making their Spacelab and Skylab compatible with your Saturn, this way we can have both, a amazing historical Saturn V and a Alternate History pack compatible with this amzing historical Saturn

Here's a link for their development thread btw, just in case this caughts your interest: http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/135368-WIP-Eyes-Turned-Skywards-Vehicle-Mod

Edited by JoseEduardo

yup, it's from Eyes Turned Skyward

http://wiki.alternatehistory.com/doku.php/timelines/eyes_turned_skyward_spacecraft_and_launch_vehicle_technical_data

Mike-NZ is working in one Eyes Turned Skyward pack, maybe you could team up with him for the Saturn and Apollo to the pack?

EDIT: Just so I avoid any chance of being misinterpreted, You're working on an amazing Saturn, and consequently you'll make an Apollo Block II, S-IVB stage, J-2 and F-1 engines, and the Eyes Turned Skyward Apollo Block III caught your attention, what I am suggesting is that, since there is a group already working on the Eyes Turned Skyward Alternate History version, and you're building an amazing Saturn, you could team up with them so they can make new configs for the F-1 to become F-1A, J-2 become J-2S, the whole S-IVB stage (only difference from RW to the ETS version is that the ETS version uses the J-2S) and the Apollo spacecraft (you already have the Service Module for the Block III)

Doing so will save them some time with the Apollo hardware part, only needing a new Orbital Module, core stage for the Saturn IC rocket, and boom, you have a Saturn IC rocket complete, and also probably making their Spacelab and Skylab compatible with your Saturn, this way we can have both, a amazing historical Saturn V and a Alternate History pack compatible with this amzing historical Saturn

Here's a link for their development thread btw, just in case this caughts your interest: http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/135368-WIP-Eyes-Turned-Skywards-Vehicle-Mod

So you're asking me to work with someone else? They just took the model from the site, I have my own model.

Thank you for your kind words about my work on the Saturn V, but if I did SV, why I can not make Saturn -1C? It is not so difficult.

Also I do not understand your phrase "Doing so will save them some time with the Apollo hardware part", why do I have to save them time. : \

P.S. I found the official website, so now I know where this mini-Apollo.

- - - Updated - - -

so we test this using the original launcher

You mean that the work has shown JoseEduardo?

This is a completely different model, I do not know what they did with the Apollo.

WOW! I mean there are no other words. Its just wow. I want to download but I think my computer will catch fire. Congrats especially since that is just a first pass. You get all the rep. I also love that there are multiple ETS mods now. In a week we have gone from no ETS mods to two.

that looks awesome! I'll certainly use it when you launch it!

btw, don't get me wrong, I just suggested that so there would be one package to be focused on, and because you're already working on an awesome Buran, Energia and Saturn, and to save them time for the S-IC and Apollo III for the pack, so they could focus on the other stuff like Spacelab, alternate Mir, Freedom station, Minotaur, AARDV, Vulkan etc.

btw, don't get me wrong, I just suggested that so there would be one package to be focused on, and because you're already working on an awesome Buran, Energia and Saturn, and to save them time for the S-IC and Apollo III for the pack, so they could focus on the other stuff like Spacelab, alternate Mir, Freedom station, Minotaur, AARDV, Vulkan etc.

We have all blocks, minotaur, aardv, vulcan and skylab already. Other parts on the way.

But this saturn v looks real good!

WOW! I mean there are no other words. Its just wow. I want to download but I think my computer will catch fire. Congrats especially since that is just a first pass. You get all the rep. I also love that there are multiple ETS mods now. In a week we have gone from no ETS mods to two.

Thank you for the nice words, this mod is really very quickly and smoothly, unlike the Saturn V and Buran think this addon will be much faster, at the moment one of the most easy and enjoyable simulation of what I was doing.)

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you. Perhaps I misunderstood you, but I want to release the Saturn-1C and "Mini-Apollo" as a separate add-on, at least until it is released the original Saturn. Unite, I think it makes no sense, I am doing what I like and independent ,it's great, but if they want to fine-tune their project under my, I think I will not interfere with this.

Today I checked the Saturn-1C, made additional configuration for the F-1A and J-2S, flying for quite good, dock work, parachute in my too strong but works fine, the only problem during re-entry command module tries to roll over, this should hold it to retrograde.

10087456_m.png

10087467_m.png

ccdff38c116c6c1f5b31579cb7d6c857.jpg

will you make the orbital module too? and while we are at it, will you stop at Block III or do you plan on making Block IV and V too?

btw, the heavy breathing also applies to the fairing, that is one thing I love about KW's adapter, that it stays together, however it is a 4 piece fairing, just like Saturn V and IB

oh, and one more question, is it 64% scale?

Edited by JoseEduardo

Ok got some stuff, the ACM capsule and LES look a bit "off", but other than that it looks great

What exactly do not you like the Apollo capsule and Legs? interested to learn.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/cc/df/f3/ccdff38c116c6c1f5b31579cb7d6c857.jpg

will you make the orbital module too? and while we are at it, will you stop at Block III or do you plan on making Block IV and V too?

btw, the heavy breathing also applies to the fairing, that is one thing I love about KW's adapter, that it stays together, however it is a 4 piece fairing, just like Saturn V and IB

oh, and one more question, is it 64% scale?

I will make various modifications of Apollo,and have a blocks the payload.

You mean SLA? Of course, I have already connected it from real Saturn V. It will have the animation and the ability decoupler, depending on your preference.

Oh yes, it will be on the scale of 0.64x :)

- - - Updated - - -

Umm the launch abort system I meant. It's just that it doesn't fit over the block 3 Apollo capsule right. I'll get a pic.

I do not understand what you mean :D

Never mind, I looked at it a bit too quickly, it was ok, nothing to worry about

Okey, you reassured me.

Thank you for your vigilance, it is better to find and correct errors immediately, although it is difficult (I mean to find a mistake, :D).

Edited by DECQ

• 3 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.