Saturn V (Reincarnation). Release in last page

DECQ

Any news on the Saturn and Buran, DECQ?

Well, quietly finalized, Saturn goes tested in the game, I sent him to the Dragon and it found errors. Although if there is a will to do in a short time.)

I am really looking forward to this and the Buran Keep up the good work DECQ

Thanks Virtualgenius!!! frankly I'm tired of keeping them rather try to bring these two projects to the maximum operating state.

- - - Updated - - -

So...what exactly is block iii?

Block III ready, like a rocket 1C has long been ready, have modeled some blocks, although looking at the moment poorly, i need to work on them. All sadness is that Apollo has yet to have IVA, maybe it's someone upset.

Unlike a real Saturn V / Apollo, their little cousins are much better if the Dragon did not find big mistakes in it that I released APOLLO block III and SATURN 1C soon.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone, today I sent the next version of Dragon, if he does not find the global error tomorrow I released the Saturn-1C of the "Eyes Turned Skyward". Although it lags but Dragon has found causes and we eliminate them. From tasty,added ALSEP "is now 9 units," added the fairing in the style of Skylab, terrible IVA for Apollo and alternative texture for the S-IVB.

ALSEP

10426908_m.png 10426909_m.png

SKYLAB STYLE

10427170_m.png

I hope that everything will be fine, then tomorrow I will upload 1C.

10438887_m.png

Launched the beta version of Saturn-1C.

It contains

1.Rocket carrier Saturn 1C, an idea taken from the site of the "eyes are turned up"

http://wiki.alternatehistory.com/doku.php/timelines/eyes_turned_skyward_media

2. The Apollo command module, as well as Block III and solar panels (they do not function works just animation)

3.IVA to Apollo, it is only in the development stage but it's better than nothing.

4.Engines an F-1 / J-2, thanks bimu, piwa for F-1 and DennyTX for J-2, As well as the engine for Block III.

5.SLA

Download.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/hxwkud6dfxcpj7s/AAD7Bzjmn3xlGa6caE1R2PRZa?dl=0

You can also use firespitter, it allows you to toggle the texture on the S-IVB, and plug reflection TextureReplacer will make the command module and solar panels have a reflection.

The addon is not connected to the RO

Firespitter- http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/24551-Firespitter

TextureReplacer- http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/107471-1-0-4-TextureReplacer-2-4-10-(22-9-2015)

• 1 month later...
10 hours ago, Bev7787 said:

The command module clips through the ground when I land it.

Do not use it, he went out for a few hours to version 1.0.5 this does not work correctly.

• 3 months later...
2 hours ago, CommanderSpock said:

Anything happening here @DECQ?

I recently fixed a few bugs in it and make it more comfortable, but releasing in stock version does not make sense, and connect to the RO / RSS not can because i not understand how to run a f*** RO...

2 hours ago, DECQ said:

I recently fixed a few bugs in it and make it more comfortable, but releasing in stock version does not make sense, and connect to the RO / RSS not can because i not understand how to run a f*** RO...

Well why not release it for just RSS first, and not RO?

On 27.03.2016 at 11:29 PM, CommanderSpock said:

Well why not release it for just RSS first, and not RO?

Unfortunately, not everything is so simple, most people played with the RO, if not installed Rocket will not behave properly.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.