Saturn V (Reincarnation). Release in last page

DECQ

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Bev7787 said:

Do you have time to update this or are you a bit busy at the moment. Just wondering

I'm still working on it right now reincarnation, and only moved forward,need to create LVR, ALSEP be recommended from the add-on "SurfaceExperimentPackage". more improved appearance and is currently busy with parachutes and docking system, now it looks like, does not correspond to reality. 

12652337_m.png 12652338_m.png 

Just create a launch tower.

• 3 weeks later...

That launch tower.

12856466_m.png

12856424_m.png 12856425_m.png 

I hope that came to the finish line, add-on transfer to a RO is almost complete at least visited the lunar module and the moon... For me, this is progress! :D

12856443_m.png

Edited by DECQ

5 hours ago, DECQ said:

That launch tower.

12856466_m.png

12856424_m.png 12856425_m.png 

I hope that came to the finish line, add-on transfer to a RO is almost complete at least visited the lunar module and the moon... For me, this is progress! :D

12856443_m.png

These IVA's and models are the greatest thing I've seen in a long time! I can not wait to fly them in game!

• 2 weeks later...

1 quick question: are the swing arms part of the tower model (same for the S-IC retro rocket fins) or can they be attached too?

PS: PLEASE keep this going. FASA is great for titan, atlas and engine replicas (same for the LEM and CSM) but it features the crappiest Saturn V (and C-8 and IB) ever seen. Yours looks even better than the one featured in RSB.

1 hour ago, Zuppermati said:

1 quick question: are the swing arms part of the tower model (same for the S-IC retro rocket fins) or can they be attached too?

PS: PLEASE keep this going. FASA is great for titan, atlas and engine replicas (same for the LEM and CSM) but it features the crappiest Saturn V (and C-8 and IB) ever seen. Yours looks even better than the one featured in RSB.

No, the tower and the fins are a part, it's just too difficult to attach to the RO / RSS add-on, I decided to not complicate and make much easier.

44 minutes ago, Jimbodiah said:

What mod is that from?

Everything in the picture is my job :)

So, if i wanted to put the swing arms into a better position for a saturn MLV (with the S-IC stretched and fins removed) it would be possible? :)

I repeat: keep this going. It's one of the best thing in the modding world from a while.

Edited by Zuppermati
Grammar

58 minutes ago, Jimbodiah said:

Yes, but which mod pack is the Dragon in, not the Eyes-Turned-Skyward pack, or is it?

No, I did it from scratch, it's my Dragon 2. :)

59 minutes ago, Zuppermati said:

So, if i wanted to put the swing arms into a better position for a saturn MLV (with the S-IC stretched and fins removed) it would be possible? :)

I repeat: keep this going. It's one of the best thing in the modding world from a while.

I think it's possible to do it separately, just FASA more diverse add_on, I only Saturn theme for this at the moment I see no reason to change this, it is very convenient and fast. :P

19 minutes ago, ramazoti said:

a small quest..

is this stuff working in 1,2??

if yes can i have a download link plzzzz

Always had a reason to postpone it, now it is the absence of RO cfg. Without RO I did not see any reason to release it.

9 hours ago, Virtualgenius said:

Not everyone plays RO and many others would love to enjoy what you have made

Just for the stock version of the ideal of FASA, I thought it would be interesting to RO/RSS more, although add-on weighs 130MB ... :)

5 minutes ago, _Krieger_ said:

I would love to play with the stock version, not all of us use RO, outstanding work on the modelling and texturing @DECQ, you make some of the very best realistic looking mods out there!

Cheers!

Thank you, you must be right, and can start to release the stock version, I'll do it as soon as decide the problems in real life.

By the way i just came out (not so alive) from high school finals and now i'm free again (and probably for the rest of my life due to the current global economic situation) so, if university workload won't come earlier than expected, once RO comes out again for 1.1.3 i can write some configs if you want (note: i'm quite noob-ish with it but still better than anything (also i have the FASA configs XD))

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.