Saturn V (Reincarnation). Release in last page

DECQ

2 hours ago, Zuppermati said:

Rumors has in it, it will come with the lunar rover. Can you confirm that? :)

Yes, it will have LRV.
At the moment, I connect the entire add-on to RSS.

14 hours ago, Zuppermati said:

You mean Realism Overhaul?

I meant RO, of course, nothing can be connected to RSS, sry.

12 hours ago, Alcentar said:

Yes, 100%

Although frightening that this add-on was not updated from 15 sep 2015  :D

Considering that we threw it and spent time on SSS and Soyuz, I think the most time.

9 hours ago, DECQ said:

I meant RO, of course, nothing can be connected to RSS, sry.

Considering that we threw it and spent time on SSS and Soyuz, I think the most time.

Take your time. Still I'd suggest you to don't release an RO config alongside it to save some time. I'm sure that many experienced players would be glad to do them for you (I'd do them myself if it wasn't for university exams :( )

3 hours ago, Zuppermati said:

Take your time. Still I'd suggest you to don't release an RO config alongside it to save some time. I'm sure that many experienced players would be glad to do them for you (I'd do them myself if it wasn't for university exams :( )

Do not rely on anyone, especially since these cfg are mostly taken from FASA RO, it's not hard to do, and I do not want to see it in stock in the future, it's a complete excrements that does not deserve attention.
Now the development of this supplement does not depend on me, I'm waiting for the last update from Dragon01. :P

2 hours ago, DECQ said:

Do not rely on anyone, especially since these cfg are mostly taken from FASA RO, it's not hard to do, and I do not want to see it in stock in the future, it's a complete excrements that does not deserve attention.
Now the development of this supplement does not depend on me, I'm waiting for the last update from Dragon01. :P

*raikkonen mode on* bwoah then it's your choice no problem. Looking forward for dragon01 to finish that mastodontic iva

10 hours ago, Virtualgenius said:

@Decq many of us dont play RO and really enjoy your mods being in stock size, they give us a great deal of enjoyment and depth to game without a stock size many of us will  be sad pandas

It will be in stock version because it's much easier to check the details but I will not make it balanced.

9 hours ago, Phineas Freak said:

Besides, the RO configs are a responsibility of the KSP-RO team.

Does this mean I have to make my own cfg? But this also does not cause me enough problems.

2 hours ago, DECQ said:

Does this mean I have to make my own cfg?

No, it means that I or someone else can make them and submit them to the KSP-RO repository to be included with RO. But having said that:

2 hours ago, DECQ said:

But this also does not cause me enough problems.

Any modder can also opt to support RO by their own so if you want to roll them with your stock releases then it is not a problem (as they usually have enough of a workload to not being able to also create the respective configs).

Edit: since you have been rolling your own RO configs for some time now it would not make sense to change it now. Just keep up your awesome work! :wink:

Edited by Phineas Freak

• 1 month later...
On 5/31/2016 at 8:27 AM, DECQ said:

That launch tower.

12856466_m.png

12856424_m.png 12856425_m.png 

I hope that came to the finish line, add-on transfer to a RO is almost complete at least visited the lunar module and the moon... For me, this is progress! :D

12856443_m.png

looks great im just wonding where can i download all the apollo things like the lm and all the other utilitys

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, DECQ said:

Okay.

dzgmcbkf8h.png

YUSS, DECQ IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!! I thought you would have gone to that Russian post but YUSS!!!! Cuz you back will you update all of your other mods like energia (i hope I’m not asking to much) BUT YUSS DECQ YOU ARE THE LEGEND 27!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your mods are EPIC!!!!

17 hours ago, Abpilot said:

YUSS, DECQ IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!! I thought you would have gone to that Russian post but YUSS!!!! Cuz you back will you update all of your other mods like energia (i hope I’m not asking to much) BUT YUSS DECQ YOU ARE THE LEGEND 27!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your mods are EPIC!!!!

Unfortunately there will be no updates, Saturn V is the last picture.

11 hours ago, DECQ said:

Unfortunately there will be no updates, Saturn V is the last picture.

Do you mean there won't be updates on your other projects or that you won't release the saturn V mod (I know you're russian but your english is super broken XD)?

23 hours ago, Nittany Tiger said:

I hate that since I was looking forward to using this version of the Saturn V.  Love the detail of it.

Hopefully someone else picks it up and maintains it.

It's impossible.

14 hours ago, Zuppermati said:

Do you mean there won't be updates on your other projects or that you won't release the saturn V mod (I know you're russian but your english is super broken XD)?

Nothing is updated.

Guess he's saying his Saturn V hasn't been updated.  He has an older release on the forums.  Can't recall what version it works for, but it's not 1.2.2 or 1.3.1.

I have the older version downloaded.  It does load, but it needs work to fix the attachment points and J-2 engine models.  It's a stunning model, though, and blows FASA out of the water with the detail.  It's why I'm sad it's not being continued.  I wanted to use the DECQ Saturn V for my Ares project.  Either way, I respect the modder's decision to not further develop the mod.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.