Saturn V (Reincarnation). Release in last page

DECQ

5 hours ago, Stone Blue said:

Well, I guess its a good thing there's an up to date, working, Bluedog Design Bureau that has not only the SaturnV, but almost the WHOLE Apollo program included...
And it doesnt rely on community fixes to keep it alive.

Absolutely no offense to bluedog (which I do use since fasa is getting broekener and broekener) but as bluedog himself said his saturn v, as well as the entire package, is more of a "stockalike" version of the saturn v which has nothing wrong with it if someone likes the style; simply some users like me wanted something closer to the real one in terms of look.

• 3 weeks later...

I personally want to use the realistic one for a video project.  DECQ was the only one maintaining a real-to-life Saturn V.  The others were going more stockalike since most people seemed to like that, but some of us want realistic-looking craft like the Saturn V for historical recreations or nostalgia.

• 2 months later...

Hey DECQ, I have not been online for a LONG while due to...reasons.  But, I am wondering, will you ever come out with a version of the Saturn 1B rocket, for those of us who want to run the Skylab missions?

and nevermind...rats

4 hours ago, Sampa said:

But, I am wondering, will you ever come out with a version of the Saturn 1B rocket, for those of us who want to run the Skylab missions?

I believe BDB has a nice Saturn 1B with a nice Skylab.... also has a beautiful WIP launch tower avavilable made by @AlphaMensae

https://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/topic/171145-alphamensaes-saturn-mobile-launcher-standalone-bdb-version-20feb18/

Edited by Stone Blue

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Masterjef said:

where can we download the apollo spacecraft?

Did you read the first page?

It contains

1.Rocket carrier Saturn 1C, an idea taken from the site of the "eyes are turned up"

http://wiki.alternatehistory.com/doku.php/timelines/eyes_turned_skyward_media

2. The Apollo command module, as well as Block III and solar panels (they do not function works just animation)

3.IVA to Apollo, it is only in the development stage but it's better than nothing.

4.Engines an F-1 / J-2, thanks bimu, piwa for F-1 and DennyTX for J-2, As well as the engine for Block III.

5.SLA

Notice that this mod is very old.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Btw in case anyone is wondering: here at this page

https://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/topic/95407-saturn-v-by-decq-version-11/

you can download the older version of this mod which works almost fine as of 1.3.1 with ro. It does not have a csm or lem but it comes with working RO configs.

The only issues are that the F1 have no sound or smoke (but they works just fine anyway) and, most importantly, the interstages' colliders are just screwed up. I highly suggest you to use FASA interstages instead and tweak them a bit to avoid kraken. You'll need FASA anyway to use it with a csm/lem. Sent me to the moon and back just fine.

5 hours ago, Zuppermati said:

Btw in case anyone is wondering: here at this page

https://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/topic/95407-saturn-v-by-decq-version-11/

you can download the older version of this mod which works almost fine as of 1.3.1 with ro. It does not have a csm or lem but it comes with working RO configs.

The only issues are that the F1 have no sound or smoke (but they works just fine anyway) and, most importantly, the interstages' colliders are just screwed up. I highly suggest you to use FASA interstages instead and tweak them a bit to avoid kraken. You'll need FASA anyway to use it with a csm/lem. Sent me to the moon and back just fine.

Where did you find this rarity? I look at him and I'm scared how terrible it is.

2 hours ago, DECQ said:

Where did you find this rarity? I look at him and I'm scared how terrible it is.

Why such a low consideration of your own mods? I look at it and i see the most amazingly looking Saturn V mod ever made. The only one getting textures and small details such as pipes and other 100% correctly

@DECQ all your mods are seriously good and you rate yourself to low I would love to see all your mods bought back online with 1.4.3 compatibility especially the Saturn 5. I watched men walk on the moon in 1969 so it has a special place in my heart. Your SpaceX and Soyuz mod is beautiful and you should consider releasing all again all side by side 

Edited by Virtualgenius

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.