Kerbal Space Program Fanart

Pariah

Actually, I had to shrink and stretch the skin to fit the booster; the relevant portion of the texture is 512x308. I 'stretched' it by cutting out a strip without any text or pictures, then just using it as filler to space out the elements. Really, if I wanted to play with it more, I'd probably remove the Nutrition information, and just double up the face and the 'BOOST'.

Enjoy!

(P.S. - I'm also going to go put this over on the mods forum, with a link back to your original.)

I was thinking of the exact same thing on the drive home tonight. I can make you a custom skin for advertising BOOST energy drink on your boosters, without the barcode, nutri info etc, just BOOST twice and Jeb's mug. ;D I'll redo it and get back to you.

Actually, I had to shrink and stretch the skin to fit the booster; the relevant portion of the texture is 512x308. I 'stretched' it by cutting out a strip without any text or pictures, then just using it as filler to space out the elements. Really, if I wanted to play with it more, I'd probably remove the Nutrition information, and just double up the face and the 'BOOST'.

Enjoy!

(P.S. - I'm also going to go put this over on the mods forum, with a link back to your original.)

Ok, No way to PM you this file... I made it at 512x308 but when saving to png it jumped in size. You should be able to scale it easily.

We need to find the author and commission more! They even have the right personalities in the right seats.

Moar ponies!

Do they? I'd have figured Rainbow for the thrillmaster.

Do they? I'd have figured Rainbow for the thrillmaster.

Rainbow Dash would be a good alternate, but Pinkie is the one with absolutely no fear. Go look at, say, the dynamic entry into the Diamond Dog's tunnels in 'Dog And Pony Show' and check the giant smile on Pinkie's face. =)

Rainbow Dash would be a good alternate, but Pinkie is the one with absolutely no fear. Go look at, say, the dynamic entry into the Diamond Dog's tunnels in 'Dog And Pony Show' and check the giant smile on Pinkie's face. =)

She may have no fear, but she doesn't really intentionally seek out danger either. She's more than anything a party animal, and while we haven't had the opportunity to observe Jeb outside of a deathtrap spaceship, judging by his psychotic grin in the face of certain death I seriously doubt he's much into socializing.

Any of you extremely talented individuals up to a request?

I need a head shot for Capt'n Skunk E. Monkey the Pirate for use as an avatar and possibly a sig image.

The head needs to be that of a monkey. The colors should be that of a skunk, i.e. black with white stripe.

He needs an eye patch and an earring, possibly a pirate hat/space helmet combination.

I would forever be in your debt and willing to tweak a part texture or two for you in trade.

Arrr!

Capt'n Skunk E. Monkey

How about this?

skunkmonkey.png

May not be what you want but it is amusing.