Kerbal Space Program Fanart

Pariah

That's not zero G that free falling!

k:P

IIRC, a circular orbit is just a continuous free fall? I stand by my initial statement :P

I know it's not the same, but that's the closest thing I'll get to on my budget... and it's still a blast (of air that is)

IIRC, a circular orbit is just a continuous free fall? I stand by my initial statement :P

I know it's not the same, but that's the closest thing I'll get to on my budget... and it's still a blast (of air that is)

Well at less your body don't need aerodynamic drag to keep falling in that case

So may I 'slightly' change my word:

That's not zero G free falling that free falling air cushioning!

k:P

k;P

Hello it's my first Day in this Forum and i may introduce a guest pilot on my Spaceprogram ;D ;D

That's another sure sign that you're in for a short flight...

Welcome, may you have a blast, and the occasional blast-off too.

floatkerbalL7NOS.jpg

jP9NO.jpg

Going to do some cleanup on this tommorow and sort out the shading, but what the hell, thought I'd share.

'My god, it's full of explosions!'

35m0hw8.jpg

May re-do this, the helmet is a bit off.

We need more than one Load Screen and IMHO these all would be awesome (at least after some editing so they fit)

Just a little tribute piece I created in LightWave. The 'Jebediah' model is fully-rigged, and has 40 facial morphs. This is just the start for him.

Enjoy!

Tony Bruno

That my kind sir / madam / other is, for lack of a better word... Jebediahrific. ;P

I finially decided to take care of that fanart. Feast your eyes on the attachment.

From left to right:

Mission Control Officer, Scientist (with demonstrator slide rule), Kerbonaut (Jeb?), Engineer, Reporter (with dictaphone)

I'll get this colored sometime in the next few weeks.

Folks, don't you think the Kerbal's ride needs a little love, too?

Awesome model :o

Every time I see the underside of the pod though, I just hear Marty McFly saying 'Wait a minute, Doc. Ah... Are you telling me that you built a command pod... out of a DeLorean?' with Doc Brown replying 'The way I see it, if you're gonna build a command pod out of a car, why not do it with some style? ' :D