Kerbal Space Program Fanart

Pariah

not as wrong as being a boy and still liking horse (cant do much about it as its part of my profession) ;D;P :-*

Nothing wrong with horses they get you from point A to point B

And besides the worlds greatest badasses rode a horse; Attila the Hun, Genghis Khan, Billy the Kid

Hey, folks --

I decided I needed to make a short animated video tribute to the Kerbal Space Program, and to Jebediah Kerman. Take a gander at the 51 second video here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrThKiUZoiw

NOTE: I'm likely going to re-encode on the Premiere side, as it's rather lossy on YouTube. You're not seeing any of Jebediah's skin texture here.

Enjoy!

Tony Bruno

Hey, folks --

I decided I needed to make a short animated video tribute to the Kerbal Space Program, and to Jebediah Kerman. Take a gander at the 51 second video here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrThKiUZoiw

NOTE: I'm likely going to re-encode on the Premiere side, as it's rather lossy on YouTube. You're not seeing any of Jebediah's skin texture here.

Enjoy!

Tony Bruno

Very nice! :)

Though what happened to Jeb's hair?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all, just wanted to share with you all a little something I've been working on.

If you're space program is anything like mine then you'll be needing a steady stream of new suckers kerbalnauts to help pilot your rockets in to the ground space.

To that end I decided to create a propaganda recruitment poster that might help entice some eager young kerbalnauts to join the KSP:

o2fhm.jpg

Still got quite a bit to do on it, but I've been sidetracked learning how to make custom parts and I thought I might as well show it as is, rather than having it sit on my computer for ever unfinished!

EDIT: cant type ::)

Thanks aLeXmOrA!

I hope I do find the time to get back to finish it. The propaganda-type poster aesthetic is a new one for me and I enjoyed creating it, though I'm finding it quite tricky to get right, without getting bogged down in the details.

I liked this image so much that I just had to try to build her in 3D.

Her hair is shorter, but I\'ve done my level best to capture her look.

Oh, and I decided she needed a name and a job.

Enjoy!

She is so going to be the astronaut pin up of choice!

Sorry for double post, but...

apollo131995movieposter.jpg

I was initially gonna have Ed Harris in the movie actually, but he wasn\'t available, and nor was Gary Sinise :C

Jeb has no problem starring in and directing his own movie though.

Id gladly see that anytime.

I liked this image so much that I just had to try to build her in 3D.

Her hair is shorter, but I\'ve done my level best to capture her look.

Oh, and I decided she needed a name and a job.

Enjoy!

Nice. Since you have the model done, I think it would also be appropriate to dress her up Rosie the Riveter style to inspire the women of Kerbin.