Kerbal Space Program Fanart

Pariah

Haha thanks!

I woke up this morning and had another idea, and here it is:

and a follow up picture:

Ha, nice, that exactly how I imagine the first parts you buy in campaign mode will be like :o

Don\'t Know how clear it is but this is my best attempt at a KSP cartoon

Behold, 'Killed In-Action In-spection'

index.php?action=dlattach;topic=140.0;attach=25212;image

IRL KSP!

I give you my first (and probably only) real-life Kerbal-inspired Estes mod, HarvesteR I.

P8240324.jpg

This is based off of this rocket

P8240331.jpg

I chose the mini max because the nose-cone is made of balsa and could be carved to make the command module. Please note I have no proper carving tools or skills, just an exacto knife and some sandpaper. The fins had to be slightly modified and they\'re still too big, but I\'d rather have a stable flight than an exact kerbal replica. The 'paint' job was done by printing texture maps onto adhesive shipping labels.

Finally, if anyone\'s curious, the rockets in the back are the comanche (orange one) and the patriot missile (with custom fins and retro paint job (both are Estes kits).

Excuse me kind sir, but would you mind telling me were you got the pictures to make that rocket, I would love to make one myself, after I buy that rocket kit, tomorrow. maybe, IDK.

A while ago I made some dock icons on my DA account using Riess\' art, as well as a logo by matty406:

kerbal_space_program_by_creidiki-d4wvw2i.jpg

I use the one with matty\'s logo myself :D

The coaster on the top right, that\'s no moon.