Kerbal Space Program Fanart

Pariah

Because I loved the art so much an own a wide format professional printer, I put this up on my wall.

2011-07-16_11-09-43_634.jpg

You need to put the car in the middle, line it up with Jebs eyes

:o

Hahaha kinkinhood that's crazy awesome. Much love.

Okay so, apparently my source file for that image is a mess and also lower resolution than I expected, so I can't do as much with it as I originally wanted. But here's kind of a second version, at slightly higher res and with some stuff added. Figured I'd leave it at source res for download and let everyone scale and crop to whatever they need.

If you prefer the old one, that's fine with me, and I think I'm done with this piece for the moment. Use as you see fit.

http://www./?aee9j3648z4kh53

kerbalspaceodyssey-v2_sml-1.jpg

:o

Hahaha kinkinhood that's crazy awesome. Much love.

Okay so, apparently my source file for that image is a mess and also lower resolution than I expected, so I can't do as much with it as I originally wanted. But here's kind of a second version, at slightly higher res and with some stuff added. Figured I'd leave it at source res for download and let everyone scale and crop to whatever they need.

If you prefer the old one, that's fine with me, and I think I'm done with this piece for the moment. Use as you see fit.

http://www./?aee9j3648z4kh53

kerbalspaceodyssey-v2_sml-1.jpg

Thanks. If you're wanting some kind of print of it tell me and I may be able to work out a deal for ya since it's your awesome art.

To those people who made the music, can you upload it as MIDI and link it here? I´d like to try to give it a bit more epic sound.

**Person

I wrote them using a couple of non-MIDI percussion VSTs. While it does make them sound marginally better than MIDI, it also unfortunately renders it incompatible.

I can provide sheet music, however.

My god. The amazing amount of support and community that has developed behind this game is legendary.

HarvesteR, you should be very proud of what you have done. Very few games developers can claim to have had as much community uptake in such a short time.

With a community like this, anything is possible. Hell you already have people developing art and music (for/about) the game.

If you can, you so should get that artwork done by Riess as a screen somewhere in the game, if not the home page.

My friend you will go far, keep up the good work.

**Person

I wrote them using a couple of non-MIDI percussion VSTs. While it does make them sound marginally better than MIDI, it also unfortunately renders it incompatible.

I´d rather prefer MIDI because right now I don´t really got the time to reprogram MIDI parts based on sheet music, if the other instruments are based on MIDI notes I certainly could reprogram the percussion myself.

**Person

I'm also toying around with composing music in honor of the Kerbalnauts.

What program(s) are you using tehgao?