Kerbal Space Program Fanart

Pariah

I've been trying myself to put down a decent sounding theme for the Kerbals (before I was a game designer I wanted to be a rockstar ;) ). I've had a theme ringing in my head for the last 6 months now ;)

So far Cubase has had the better of me. I get lost in the myriad of instruments available, and end up getting nothing done.

But imagine, if you will, something of a cross between the Apollo 13 theme and the Worms theme :D

Cheers

ivh1cn.jpg

That reminded me of the old joke:

'Mr. President, Mr. President, the Soviets have sent a rocket to the Moon and they're painting the entire Moon red as we speak!'

'Red, you say? Well that's alright, wait for them to finish, then send our own rocket up there with some white paint and write 'Coca Cola' on it.'

Am I the only one who thinks that sounds like something the Kerbals would actually do? It might actually be a pretty good way to make money once the game is fleshed out a bit. Find a suitable asteroid, bolt some rocket engines to it, park it in low Kerth orbit so it's visible from the ground, and sell its surface as advertising space.

That reminded me of the old joke:

'Mr. President, Mr. President, the Soviets have sent a rocket to the Moon and they're painting the entire Moon red as we speak!'

'Red, you say? Well that's alright, wait for them to finish, then send our own rocket up there with some white paint and write 'Coca Cola' on it.'

Am I the only one who thinks that sounds like something the Kerbals would actually do? It might actually be a pretty good way to make money once the game is fleshed out a bit. Find a suitable asteroid, bolt some rocket engines to it, park it in low Kerth orbit so it's visible from the ground, and sell its surface as advertising space.

Haha touché! ;)

I'd like to see a artists rendition of a Female Kerbal. I know its tempting...but keep it civil people ;D

Oh god, now we're gonna get lots of rule 34 on Kerbals... :P

Oh god, now we're gonna get lots of rule 34 on Kerbals... :P

I am only trying to envision what a community of kerbals would look like. Would it be funny? Would it be a bunch of mindless characters? Or would it be kind of like the sims? Thats all I am saying

I'm guessing it would be a rectangle with super small legs, thin arms, constant space helmet/fish bowl on the head, and tight orange suits. Then add boobs.

I'm also toying around with composing music in honor of the Kerbalnauts.

What program(s) are you using tehgao?

I write using Finale. It's a wonderful program if you're writing music meant for performance, but if you're mainly focused on production, I'd check out programs like FL Studio and Cubase.