Kerbal Space Program Fanart

Pariah

I guess those people with the music won´t respond anymore so I´m going to give it a try myself. A client jumped out today so I´d better use my spare time for good.

14syywj.jpg

Wow. That’s actually quite good.

How long did it take you to make out of interest?

You should see if you can get someone who did the texture remodelling on the parachute to put that on top? :)

Or it could end up on another loading screen? You never know. :P

Wow. That’s actually quite good.

How long did it take you to make out of interest?

You should see if you can get someone who did the texture remodelling on the parachute to put that on top? :)

Cheers ;)

I started it last night, when I was messing with designs for a badge. I finished up the design and made it prettier today.

The current loading screen is the best loading screen I've seen in my whole damn life, let's not change it. This beatiful logo could instead be the first entry in the currently empty 'Decals' part section, in my humble opinion

The current loading screen is the best loading screen I've seen in my whole damn life, let's not change it. This beatiful logo could instead be the first entry in the currently empty 'Decals' part section, in my humble opinion

Agreed no need to be humble about it! It rocks ;)

I´m done for now, hope you guys like it.

http://soundcloud.com/gseb/kerbal-music

I think it's a neat!

You know what it vaguely reminds me of for some reason? The music in Mount and Blade. So I dunno, maybe a little more space-age-y would be better. But I love the snare.

DISCLAIMER: I am not a musician and am not known for having good taste...

I think it's a neat!

You know what it vaguely reminds me of for some reason? The music in Mount and Blade. So I dunno, maybe a little more space-age-y would be better. But I love the snare.

DISCLAIMER: I am not a musician and am not known for having good taste...

Yeah it kinda reminded me of pirates for some reason. Maybe don't use a minor key?

Yeah it kinda reminded me of pirates for some reason. Maybe don't use a minor key?

That´s funny. Everytime I launch them into space I think about Space Pirates. Maybe that´s why. ;D

I just whipped up something simple! I'm really excited about the canon that will develop around all this. Kerbal's are just so damn endearing.

kerbalart1.jpg

Post sack boy world hey.

Nail'd it.