Kerbal Space Program Fanart

Pariah

I just whipped up something simple! I'm really excited about the canon that will develop around all this. Kerbal's are just so damn endearing.

kerbalart1.jpg

Post sack boy world hey.

Loving it!

Nice. But get back to the parts workshop. -.- After the advanced decoupler I expect many great things from you. :thumbup:

I know this sounds like a compliment, but to addon devs it just comes off annoying. Something to keep in mind. :P

I've been trying myself to put down a decent sounding theme for the Kerbals (before I was a game designer I wanted to be a rockstar ;) ). I've had a theme ringing in my head for the last 6 months now ;)

So far Cubase has had the better of me. I get lost in the myriad of instruments available, and end up getting nothing done.

But imagine, if you will, something of a cross between the Apollo 13 theme and the Worms theme :D

Cheers

If you would be so kind as to transcribe the theme, maybe I could try orchestrating it.

'In other news, the first three Kerbal astronauts conducted an unplanned EVA today as the command capsule disintegrated around them...'

I hope you don't mind if I put that in my signature.

14syywj.jpg

I like to see a black T shirt with this logo on the left front pocket area, and the loading screen artwork by Reiss on the back. No other text needed. It would be awesome! 8)

ETA: I just noticed the names are in the wrong order...

I like to see a black T shirt with this logo on the left front pocket area, and the loading screen artwork by Reiss on the back. No other text needed. It would be awesome! 8)

That. Is. Awesome. I would LOVE shirts with that on it.

That's really all there is to say on the matter.

Where is the '+1' button? That's great.