Kerbal Space Program Fanart

Pariah

KERBAL POWER FTW! Awesome attention to details!

Thanks! Both the barcode and nutrition chart are custom. The barcode should actually read Kerbal Power if you scanned it. :D The nutritional info was a bit tongue in cheek, Fiber, Sugar and Alcohol would make an interesting combination... ;D

beakerkerman.png

Here we have one of the many fine employees of KSP Mission Control Center.

Dr. Beaker Kerman is the lead scientist on KSP's latest liquid rocket engine, the AWH (A.ccident W.aiting to H.appen) Mark XVII. The AWH's sixteen previous launch attempts have ended prematurely in fiery explosions, but we believe the Mark 17 will be THE engine that gets Kermen well past the launch platform.

Doesn't Beaker just exude confidence and poise? Good luck sir! The people of Kearth are proud of your pioneering spirit.

beakerkerman.png

Here we have one of the many fine employees of KSP Mission Control Center.

Dr. Beaker Kerman is the lead scientist on KSP's latest liquid rocket engine, the AWH (A.ccident W.aiting to H.appen) Mark XVII. The AWH's sixteen previous launch attempts have ended prematurely in fiery explosions, but we believe the Mark 17 will be THE engine that gets Kermen well past the launch platform.

Doesn't Beaker just exude confidence and poise? Good luck sir! The people of Kearth are proud of your pioneering spirit.

I lol'ed, good work sir :)

Also, this thread deserves a sticky!

/sticky :)

I'm setting up a Flickr photostream at Kerbal News Network for fan art. If you'd like your fan art (PG13 or below, please!) to appear in the stream, give me a shout on the forums or [email protected]!

I'd love to see some of my pictures show up in there! I'll add them now in an attachment. That'd be so cool!

Any of you extremely talented individuals up to a request?

I need a head shot for Capt'n Skunk E. Monkey the Pirate for use as an avatar and possibly a sig image.

The head needs to be that of a monkey. The colors should be that of a skunk, i.e. black with white stripe.

He needs an eye patch and an earring, possibly a pirate hat/space helmet combination.

I would forever be in your debt and willing to tweak a part texture or two for you in trade.

Arrr!

Capt'n Skunk E. Monkey

Ok, Here's my humble submission to the glorious Kerbal society. BOOST, the Official Energy Drink of the Kerbal Space Program! ;D

14t4s52.jpg

2qdbh49.jpg

6iqrrr.jpg

2edmu02.jpg

n9wyr.jpg

nvcj0k.jpg

I hope you don't mind, but I was too tempted to resist. BOOST is proud to sponsor the Kerbal Space Program as Iridium Sponsors! Thus, KSP was more than happy to announce the new sponsorship by painting up their SRBs to match the can!

(Will post the texture with Lawn Dart's permission.)

I hope you don't mind, but I was too tempted to resist. BOOST is proud to sponsor the Kerbal Space Program as Iridium Sponsors! Thus, KSP was more than happy to announce the new sponsorship by painting up their SRBs to match the can!

(Will post the texture with Lawn Dart's permission.)

Haha! Awesome! The name BOOST obviously came from the SRB, and the coloring of the can was to match the stripes on the SRB. ;D Too bad the SRB has ridges that make the image a little tough to see, but in RL it's often that way.

Go ahead and post the texture. Let me know if you need a higher rez version of the can skin.

Haha! Awesome! The name BOOST obviously came from the SRB, and the coloring of the can was to match the stripes on the SRB. ;D Too bad the SRB has ridges that make the image a little tough to see, but in RL it's often that way.

Go ahead and post the texture. Let me know if you need a higher rez version of the can skin.

Actually, I had to shrink and stretch the skin to fit the booster; the relevant portion of the texture is 512x308. I 'stretched' it by cutting out a strip without any text or pictures, then just using it as filler to space out the elements. Really, if I wanted to play with it more, I'd probably remove the Nutrition information, and just double up the face and the 'BOOST'.

Enjoy!

(P.S. - I'm also going to go put this over on the mods forum, with a link back to your original.)