Kerbal Space Program Fanart

Pariah

The drawing itself is pretty good, but it is 'not Kerbal'\'. Higher head, circle eyes and wider mouth should do the trick.

*Looks at your post*

*Looks at your avatar*

Seems to fit well enough to me!

Plus screw similar dimensioning, that looks too good not to be true.

The drawing itself is pretty good, but it is 'not Kerbal'\'. Higher head, circle eyes and wider mouth should do the trick.

My two cents on the whole 'Female Kerbal' issue: I agree they should be as cute/funny looking as the men. Assuming they\'re mammal-esque, they may have a slight bust, but I do consider the hair would be the main differentiation. For example, I drew me as a Kerbal.

Ibuiltyouarocket.jpg

I am woman, see me derp.

My two cents on the whole 'Female Kerbal' issue: I agree they should be as cute/funny looking as the men. Assuming they\'re mammal-esque, they may have a slight bust, but I do consider the hair would be the main differentiation. For example, I drew me as a Kerbal.

Ibuiltyouarocket.jpg

I am woman, see me derp.

I know I said I\'d post these less but I think it\'s warranted this time :P

misc-not-sure-if-gusta.png

I got inspired by the ideas in the merchandising concepts thread, & made a basic non mission-specific patch.

The motto basically translates as 'Through More Boosters To The Stars', as a ripoff of the RAF motto, although anyone who actually knows Latin is welcome to correct my declension/grammar.

ksppatch01.png

I got inspired by the ideas in the merchandising concepts thread, & made a basic non mission-specific patch.

The motto basically translates as 'Through More Boosters To The Stars', as a ripoff of the RAF motto, although anyone who actually knows Latin is welcome to correct my declension/grammar.

ksppatch01.png

Could I put this on my rockets?

evesurface.png

Robotic lander on the surface of Eve. The body of liquid is actually mercury. The atmosphere is similar in density to Kerbin\'s, but there is a thick layer of purple fog over the whole planet.

(threw it together in the unity pro trial, if anyone wants it just ask)

Could I put this on my rockets?

You mean mod parts you\'ve made? You\'d have to ask HarvesteR, seeing as that\'s the official KSP logo in the middle of the patch. I had it in mind as being representative of the game as a whole, rather than just 1 person\'s mods, to be honest...