Kerbal Space Program Fanart

Pariah

-snip snip-

Robotic lander on the surface of Eve. The body of liquid is actually mercury. The atmosphere is similar in density to Kerbin\'s, but there is a thick layer of purple fog over the whole planet.

(threw it together in the unity pro trial, if anyone wants it just ask)

Please add that robot arm in Probodobodyne! That is seriously the one thing I didn\'t think to ask for!

Beautiful! Those dense fogs make it so mysterious it\'s a really inspiring picture.

They will also make it absolutely terrifying to land on that rock, because you won\'t see the ground until three seconds before it suddenly rises out of the fog and smashes your lander into itty bitty pieces.

I can\'t wait to have a shot at that.

They will also make it absolutely terrifying to land on that rock, because you won\'t see the ground until three seconds before it suddenly rises out of the fog and smashes your lander into itty bitty pieces.

Either that, or you plunge into a lake of liquid mercury!

I do hope Harv takes kindly to this idea. ;P

Maybe a low-grade scanner module that gives you a pixelated picture of the relief in terrain directly under the craft?

How\'s about a mattress right under your craft?