Kerbal Space Program Fanart

Pariah

A little something I did (large image warning)

Now that, is just epic. One of the best fanarts to date :)

There just needs to be some sexy female kerbals reaching out to Jeb over the railing :)

Introducing Jeb\'s lesser known cousin; Jeremy Kerman!

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/510/jeremykerman.png

Some say that when he heard about Jeb being accepted into the Kerbal Space Program, all he said was: 'Space... How hard can it be?'.

No No No No No! You are doing it wrong! You can\'t use Stig quote for Jeremy! You have to let Jeremy Kerman to introduce Stig\'s Kerman cousin!

No No No No No! You are doing it wrong! You can\'t use Stig quote for Jeremy! You have to let Jeremy Kerman to introduce Stig\'s Kerman cousin!

Obviously it cannot be a qoute about The Stig, it clearly doesn\'t know how to talk!

Here is a preliminary sketch for a mini desktop statue I will be sculpting some time in the near future. I\'m not 100% happy with the legs yet and this is a work in progress of course, but every project should have a blueprint! (unless its a KSP rocket.) SmNiU.jpg

Here is a preliminary sketch for a mini desktop statue I will be sculpting some time in the near future. I\'m not 100% happy with the legs yet and this is a work in progress of course, but every project should have a blueprint! (unless its a KSP rocket.) SmNiU.jpg

This is the best thing I\'ve seen in a very long time. See if you can get HarvestR interested in selling these, it just might pan out.

Very nice!

Will you be working in traditional media, or are you thinking of using ZBrush and printing out a mold from a sculpt there?

@Avindair, It would be completely traditional. Wire skeleton, then sculpey or some other clay. Once I like the master, I\'ll make molds so I can cast the final product in resin. @Phoxtane, I\'d like to be able to sell these, but being a one man team with a ton of other projects, it would take a looong time for me to get orders processed. Besides, this is HarvesteR\'s baby, I just like blowing Kerbals up.

@Phoxtane, I\'d like to be able to sell these, but being a one man team with a ton of other projects, it would take a looong time for me to get orders processed. Besides, this is HarvesteR\'s baby, I just like blowing Kerbals up.

Fair enough. You don\'t own the Kerbals, and one person selling these would be hard-pressed to fill those orders.

nvozuq.png

I made this for the future space center (probably in mission control room). Tell me if you like it.

2e30cb5.jpg

I drew this up today. Just my concept of a mission control room. It might be a bit too fancy for KSP though.

I would assume that there\'s about three Kerbals with slide rules and a ham radio set in the shed for mission control.

Most probably.

I thought about it before, and I\'m going to draw up a 'realistic Jeb approved' mission control center to compare with the fancy one.

Of course the slide rules would be mislabeled...