Kerbal Space Program Fanart

Pariah

I don\'t care much for the current EuroCup, or football in general, for that matter, so instead of watching my beloved country fail miserably I did a Mün landing.

The guys next window, though...

kerball_en.png

I don\'t care much for the current EuroCup, or football in general, for that matter, so instead of watching my beloved country fail miserably I did a Mün landing.

kerball_en.png

Rofl that must have been awkward at least :D

kerball_en.png

I do the opposite. Insteadf of watching Germany win, I fail with my plugin.

:o Wow, that\'s pretty cold! (cold as in cool,get it, hehe)

[gmod]Don't do spoiler trains.[/gmod]

EDIT:

On topic: Very good picture, though. Makes me want more!

EDIT2: Note of pre-warning warning spoilered.

You might want to snip the huge image before a mod comes with a warning hammer.

[mod]Jaydee, use spoiler tags when quoting images, if your comment is not edited with spoiler tags by the time I remember to check this thread again, I will delete your comment as it adds nothing to the discussion.[/mod]

Jaydee, use spoiler tags when quoting images, if your comment is not edited with spoiler tags by the time I remember to check this thread again, I will delete your comment as it adds nothing to the discussion.

Sorry I forgot >.<

I did some quick sketches of a Kerbal, with the added bonus of the Vitruvian Kerbal.

Pencil and pen, the paper\'s quite dark because I had to scan it, and the pencil didn\'t show up terribly well, resulting in me having to darken the image.[pic]

The guy in the lower right needs a crowbar.

A while ago I made some dock icons on my DA account using Riess\' art, as well as a logo by matty406:

kerbal_space_program_by_creidiki-d4wvw2i.jpg

I use the one with matty\'s logo myself :D

We [glow=red,2,300]NEED[/glow] Squad to sell these as official mousemats.

Morning, everyone --

Earlier this year, my son and I decided to knock together a 3D short using our Kerbal elements. No reason: We just wanted to give something back to this awesome game and its community. Of course, as things tend to work out, we got far busier than anticipated, and only got back to it about six weeks ago.

Here, then, is the final product:

http://youtu.be/PB8bIun1FRk

Couple of things:

[list type=decimal]

[li]I used the taller, stylized Jebediah Kerman model I knocked together last summer because I didn\'t want him to go to waste.[/li]

[li]Jeb actually does have hair for most of the video. It\'s just under a helmet and hidden by lighting and reflection.[/li]

[li]I used some standard game parts and a couple of mod parts as elements, and have credited the modelers in the end credits. If I got that wrong, please, please let me know and I\'ll adjust the credits accordingly.[/li]

Okay, folks. Please enjoy 'Kerbal Space Program: Jebediah Begins'.

Avindair