riocrokite

[1.3.0] Inline Ballutes [IB] (v1.2.8) [30.05.2017]

Recommended Posts

Something I forgot to mention before: The breakingForce and breakingTorque parameters in the configs are possibly a bit low, and there are no stack bulkhead profiles. My install runs KJR and maybe it's normal in stock, but the ballute containers seem a bit floppy at the joints like a load of batteries stacked in a row. I fixed this by adding a new line (bulkheadProfiles = sizeX, where X denotes 1 for 1.25m though 4 for 5m) and removing the force and torque paramters so the parts presumably use the defaults (I dunno though, maybe this makes their joints unbreakable), but you might have a better idea or a reason not to use bulkhead profiles.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, String Witch said:

Something I forgot to mention before: The breakingForce and breakingTorque parameters in the configs are possibly a bit low, and there are no stack bulkhead profiles. My install runs KJR and maybe it's normal in stock, but the ballute containers seem a bit floppy at the joints like a load of batteries stacked in a row. I fixed this by adding a new line (bulkheadProfiles = sizeX, where X denotes 1 for 1.25m though 4 for 5m) and removing the force and torque paramters so the parts presumably use the defaults (I dunno though, maybe this makes their joints unbreakable), but you might have a better idea or a reason not to use bulkhead profiles.

Thanks for the report, will add bulkhead profiles. As for breakingToraque/force yeah they are a bit low I guess it will do no harm to increase those values a bit. As for wobbliness as far as I know this behaviour is directly linked to part's mass so there's not much I can do without increasing part's mass directly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Fishbed-J said:

Hello....Thank you for superb mod.

Is there any chance for smaller (0,625 m) version for smaller spacecrafts?

cheers; updated the mod with new size-0 ballute :wink:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just thought you might like to see an image of a use:

screenshot_2016-10-25--20-19-19-1.png

This is my Kerbin-SOI tug, freshly returned from a station near Minmus (towing an empty crew ferry).  It's got docking ports at both ends, and enough DV for a short-trip run to Minmus if needed.  (Or for several runs back and forth before it has to refuel.)  Of course, to help that it can areobrake when returning to Kerbin - as it did this time.  It will need to be refurbished before going again, although it could swap ends and brake facing backwards.  (Though the docking ports don't match - it could only do that with a pure cargo load, which would use the other docking port.  It couldn't do it with this configuration, as the crew ferry needs to be shielded from all atmospheric reentry effects.)

In this particular trip the ballute did nearly all the work - there was a small circulation burn after it exited the atmosphere, but it easily areobraked down to it's ~250km parking orbit in a single pass through the atmosphere, although it did dip down a bit lower than normally planned - it got to about 43km.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello I created a netkan file to make the latest version of this mod show in CKAN. It installs correctly in my KSP 1.2.2 if I force the compatibility with KSP 1.2.0 in CKAN options.

I opened a pull request on the github of CKAN but I don't know if I opened it correctly. Anyways it would be better for the author to do that maybe. Thanks again for the wonderful mod.

These are the files:

 

InlineBallutes.netkan

{
    "spec_version" : 1,
    "identifier"   : "InlineBallutes",
    "$kref"        : "#/ckan/github/riocrokite/InlineBallutes",
    "license"      : "CC-BY-NC-SA-4.0",
    "$vref"        : "#/ckan/ksp-avc",
    "suggests"     : [
           { "name": "FerramAerospaceResearch" },
           { "name": "EntropyRealChute" },
           { "name": "ModuleManager" }
    ],
    "install": [
           { "file": "KermangeddonIndustries",
             "install_to" : "GameData"
           }
    ],
    "resources"    : {
         "homepage": "http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/topic/121162-12-inline-ballutes-ib-v127-25102016/"
    }
}

 

InlineBallutes-1.2.7.ckan

{
    "spec_version": 1,
    "identifier": "InlineBallutes",
    "name": "Inline Ballutes",
    "abstract": "Inline Ballutes - aerobrake your rocket in an upper atmosphere",
    "author": "riocrokite",
    "license": "CC-BY-NC-SA-4.0",
    "resources": {
        "homepage": "http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/topic/121162-12-inline-ballutes-ib-v127-25102016/",
        "repository": "https://github.com/riocrokite/InlineBallutes"
    },
    "version": "1.2.7",
    "ksp_version": "1.2.0",
    "suggests": [
        {
            "name": "FerramAerospaceResearch"
        },
        {
            "name": "EntropyRealChute"
        },
        {
            "name": "ModuleManager"
        }
    ],
    "install": [
        {
            "file": "KermangeddonIndustries",
            "install_to": "GameData"
        }
    ],
    "download": "https://github.com/riocrokite/InlineBallutes/releases/download/1.2.7/InlineBallutes127.zip",
    "download_size": 1246039,
    "download_hash": {
        "sha1": "05653D48A3F529F0B0D01BD7AE0816B04F967E78",
        "sha256": "5A7452E5D0D17BB6E7051F7E1B6F6E728BE7A3DDCC54DAD06FEB2BAD8985D820"
    },
    "download_content_type": "application/zip",
    "x_generated_by": "netkan"
}

 

Edited by LastStarDust

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hahaplease, since I'm doing the International Baccalaureate seeing the acronym IB really hurts my buttock:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

updated version to KSP 1.3.0, should work without problems with stock game, haven't tested with RealChute nor with FAR mods (AFAIK they are not released for 1.3.0 yet).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Um, Did this get Ret-conned?  When I click on the link to your Github to download it has 1.2.7 and says no commits since December (this is including the Master copy.)    Did I miss something?     I have been missing the IBs for quite a while.

*UPDATED*

I manually changed the URL from 1.2.7 to 1.2.8.   A-OK!  

https://github.com/riocrokite/InlineBallutes/releases/tag/1.2.7

Is the URL the OP still links to

 

 

Edited by Pappystein

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Pappystein said:

Um, Did this get Ret-conned?  When I click on the link to your Github to download it has 1.2.7 and says no commits since December (this is including the Master copy.)    Did I miss something?     I have been missing the IBs for quite a while.

*UPDATED*

I manually changed the URL from 1.2.7 to 1.2.8.   A-OK!  

https://github.com/riocrokite/InlineBallutes/releases/tag/1.2.7

Is the URL the OP still links to

 

 

cheers, updated the link

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So, I am about to try a RESCALE via MM files of the Balutes to make them thinner.   Has anyone tried this before and were there any issues.   I am just trying to reduce the height of the parts to allow my entire stack to fit in the VAB without major clipping/editing issues.

 

TIA!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Am I the only one whose part CFG's are jumbled up? Game can't read them, so the parts don't appear...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Odentin said:

Am I the only one whose part CFG's are jumbled up? Game can't read them, so the parts don't appear...

works with my clean 1.3.0 install so don't know what might be the problem, you could try to see whether it works with clean KSP installation

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/28/2017 at 4:11 AM, riocrokite said:

works with my clean 1.3.0 install so don't know what might be the problem, you could try to see whether it works with clean KSP installation

@riocrokite I am also having an issue with this... but since I have not unlocked any of these parts in my carreer yet I didn't notice it.

Mods installed:

B9PartSwitch

Bluedog DB

MM 1.81

SSTU (but parts were missing before I added)

Mechjeb

Toolbar

Tweakscale

DMagicScience Animate

Porkjet Part Overhaul (with MM file to actually activate the parts.)

Kommitz Nucleonics (Both old and new since they add different parts.)

 

After I solve an issue that just popped up yesterday with BDB fuel tanks missing... I will tackle the Ballute troubleshooting.

Edited by Pappystein

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So I found this error spammed in my log files for The Inline Ballutes...

[LOG 20:19:07.841] PartLoader: Compiling Part 'KermangeddonIndustries/InlineBallutes/Ballute062/InlineBallute062'
[ERR 20:19:07.844] PartLoader: Encountered exception during compilation. System.FormatException: Unknown char: ,
  at System.Double.Parse (System.String s, NumberStyles style, IFormatProvider provider) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at System.Single.Parse (System.String s) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at PartLoader.ParsePart (.UrlConfig urlConfig, .ConfigNode node) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at PartLoader+<CompileParts>c__Iterator66.MoveNext () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

 

The same basic chain is for each IB provided.  I am now going though the individual CFG files as well as the patches that are installed that can affect this mod.

In the base CFG... the only thing I can find wrong is this:

node_stack_top = 0.0, 0.175, 0.0, 0.0,  1.0, 0.0, 1

Please note the extra space before the last three coordinates.  The node_stack_bottom does not have the extra space.

Edited by Pappystein

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/13/2017 at 2:41 AM, Pappystein said:

So I found this error spammed in my log files for The Inline Ballutes...

[LOG 20:19:07.841] PartLoader: Compiling Part 'KermangeddonIndustries/InlineBallutes/Ballute062/InlineBallute062'
[ERR 20:19:07.844] PartLoader: Encountered exception during compilation. System.FormatException: Unknown char: ,
  at System.Double.Parse (System.String s, NumberStyles style, IFormatProvider provider) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at System.Single.Parse (System.String s) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at PartLoader.ParsePart (.UrlConfig urlConfig, .ConfigNode node) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at PartLoader+<CompileParts>c__Iterator66.MoveNext () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

 

The same basic chain is for each IB provided.  I am now going though the individual CFG files as well as the patches that are installed that can affect this mod.

In the base CFG... the only thing I can find wrong is this:

node_stack_top = 0.0, 0.175, 0.0, 0.0,  1.0, 0.0, 1

Please note the extra space before the last three coordinates.  The node_stack_bottom does not have the extra space.

thx @Pappystein,

Iet me know whether this solved the issue. Other thing that might be worth trying is to delete moduleaeroreentry (I guess this should only be added in a patch when deadly reentry is installed). I don't have much time for KSP/modding currently so all your help is greatly appreciated,

cheers,

Rio

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, riocrokite said:

thx @Pappystein,

Iet me know whether this solved the issue. Other thing that might be worth trying is to delete moduleaeroreentry (I guess this should only be added in a patch when deadly reentry is installed). I don't have much time for KSP/modding currently so all your help is greatly appreciated,

cheers,

Rio

Deadly Reentry isn't doing any  IB specific patching so any patching done to it would be from the same generic patching that all parts get. And it would be getting done at runtime except for a very brief period when I temporarily switched to doing config based. (but again, as part of a blanket patch. So if there were a problem of the nature he describes then it would be every part and it would be so widespread that someone would have reported it long ago)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Starwaster @riocrokite

I had two different MM files causing issues from outside.   Also I noticed a missing { or } (Don't remember which) in the Realchute.cfg patch.   On top of this, I had my own MM file trying to add new sizes (0.9375, 1.5m, 1.875m,) and at the same time slim down the height on the larger Ballutes.   Finally I had a MM that was incorrectly setup to parse Fuel tank changes that was somehow causing the final part of my problem (with B9PartSwitch.)   I don't know how B9PartSwitch was causing the ballutes to fail, but as soon as I removed B9PartSwitch the Ballutes appeared.    Once I deleted the Realchute patch, and my B9Fuel patch and my Ballute patch, the base Ballutes would work with B9PartSwitch installed.

I am curious... All the CFGs use the Realscale once and the Scale = TWICE!....   IIRC SCALE = should only be used once... yes?

 

I am posing a modified "cleaned up I guess" code in the spoiler tag below for Realchute.cfg.     I have not tested this since I am currently not using realchute but all the { now have a }

Spoiler

@PART[InlineBallute125]:NEEDS[RealChute]
{

MATERIAL
{
    name = ZylonBallute
    description = Much stronger and resistant to heat than Kevlar however prone to sunlight radiation thus is only one time use.
    areaDensity = 0.0002278
    dragCoefficient = 0.20
    areaCost = 0.24
    maxTemp = 1100
    specificHeat = 25600
    emissivity = 600
}
}
@PART[InlineBallute*]:NEEDS[RealChute]:BEFORE[FerramAerospaceResearch]
{
    MODULE
    {
        name = RealChuteModule
        caseMass = #$/../mass$
        @caseMass *= .82 //caseMass of 1 in example is one half mass of 2.5 meter part. assuming this is desired relative mass of casemass.
        timer = 0
        mustGoDown = false
        cutSpeed = 1
        spareChutes = 3

        PARACHUTE
        {
        ParachuteType = Drag
        material = ZylonBallute
        
        // If preDeployedDiameter & deployedDiameter are present in base configs, then uncomment the following and delete the specific configs on the bottom.
        //preDeployedDiameter = #$/../../MODULE[ModuleParachute]/preDeployedDiameter$
        //deployedDiameter = #$/../../MODULE[ModuleParachute]/deployedDiameter$
        //@preDeployedDiameter *= 3.030524468
        //@deployedDiameter *= 3.030524468 //conversion between uncommented and commented value in example config
        preDeployedDiameter = 29.32
        deployedDiameter = 29.32
        minIsPressure = true
        minPressure = 0.0000001
        deploymentAlt = 120000
        minDeployment = 120000
        cutAlt = -1
        preDeploymentSpeed = 1
        deploymentSpeed = 4
        preDeploymentAnimation = semiDeploy
        deploymentAnimation = fullDeploy
        parachuteName = canopy
        capName = cap
        }
    }

    MODULE
    {
        name = ProceduralChute
    }
    
    !MODULE[ModuleParachute]{}
    !MODULE[ModuleDragModifier]{}
    !MODULE[ModuleDragModifier]{}
}

@PART[InlineBallute062]:NEEDS[RealChute]
{
    @MODULE[RealChuteModule]
    {
        @PARACHUTE
        {
            @preDeployedDiameter = 14.66
            @deployedDiameter = 14.66
        }
    }
}

@PART[InlineBallute125]:NEEDS[RealChute]
{
    @MODULE[RealChuteModule]
    {
        @PARACHUTE
        {
            @preDeployedDiameter = 29.32
            @deployedDiameter = 29.32
        }
    }
}
@PART[InlineBallute250]:NEEDS[RealChute]
{
    @MODULE[RealChuteModule]
    {
        @PARACHUTE
        {
            @preDeployedDiameter = 58.66
            @deployedDiameter = 58.66
        }
    }

}
@PART[InlineBallute375]:NEEDS[RealChute]
{
    @MODULE[RealChuteModule]
    {
        @PARACHUTE
        {
            @preDeployedDiameter = 111
            @deployedDiameter = 111
        }
    }

}

@PART[InlineBallute500]:NEEDS[RealChute]
{
    @MODULE[RealChuteModule]
    {
        @PARACHUTE
        {
            @preDeployedDiameter = 147
            @deployedDiameter = 147
        }
    }
}

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Pappystein

First part of that patch: That MATERIAL node isn't going to do any good sitting there by itself in a  PART node

Second, you've got a bunch of #$/../ scattered around. You MIGHT get lucky and have that work, I honestly don't know how Module Manager will interpret it but basically what you're saying is start at the root level and then go UP. (or UP twice in some cases). MM might just interpret going up from root to be the same as staying in the root level but frankly it's a logical impossibility and if the logic ever gets rewritten to be more strict then your patch will suddenly stop working and the cause won't be immediately apparent.

You're better off just saying #$/mass$ or #$/MODULE[modulename]/stuff$ and those will always work.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Starwaster said:

@Pappystein

First part of that patch: That MATERIAL node isn't going to do any good sitting there by itself in a  PART node

Second, you've got a bunch of #$/../ scattered around. You MIGHT get lucky and have that work, I honestly don't know how Module Manager will interpret it but basically what you're saying is start at the root level and then go UP. (or UP twice in some cases). MM might just interpret going up from root to be the same as staying in the root level but frankly it's a logical impossibility and if the logic ever gets rewritten to be more strict then your patch will suddenly stop working and the cause won't be immediately apparent.

You're better off just saying #$/mass$ or #$/MODULE[modulename]/stuff$ and those will always work.

Yeah..  I didn't write the code.  I just added the missing { to every @Part section.

I posted it with only that change.  I will attempt to write a cleaner code after I read through Realchute forum as well as do some testing (Realchute just got downloaded to my Galileo and testing installs.)

 

Any thoughts on the main parts having 'Scale =' in two locations?

 

 

Edited by Pappystein

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@riocrokite @Starwaster

So I RE downloaded the 1.28 vers from the Git to verify my findings before posting.

To start Realchute.cfg can not work as a MM file as included in 1.28   there are 4 missing } and an un-needed '@Part' call    Here is my final cleaned up version:    Starwaster, the #$ etc are operands for bulk math processes in Modulemaneger.  IIRC they are correct but I haven't delved through the code (KSP is loading while I type this.)    I am going to go through each CFG file and see if I can clean them up next because there seems to be a bunch of extraneous lines in each file....

Spoiler

// To replace original "RealChute.cfg" in \GameData\KermangeddonIndustries\InlineBallutes\Patches
// Code is just cleaned up by Pappystein based on original code from riocrokite.
MATERIAL
{
    name = ZylonBallute
    description = Much stronger and resistant to heat than Kevlar however prone to sunlight radiation thus is only one time use.
    areaDensity = 0.0002278
    dragCoefficient = 0.20
    areaCost = 0.24
    maxTemp = 1100
    specificHeat = 25600
    emissivity = 600

}
@PART[InlineBallute*]:NEEDS[RealChute]:BEFORE[FerramAerospaceResearch]
{
    MODULE
    {
        name = RealChuteModule
        caseMass = #$/../mass$
        @caseMass *= .82 //caseMass of 1 in example is one half mass of 2.5 meter part. assuming this is desired relative mass of casemass.
        timer = 0
        mustGoDown = false
        cutSpeed = 1
        spareChutes = 3

        PARACHUTE
        {
            ParachuteType = Drag
            material = ZylonBallute
            
            
            preDeployedDiameter = 29.32
            deployedDiameter = 29.32
            minIsPressure = true
            minPressure = 0.0000001
            deploymentAlt = 120000
            minDeployment = 120000
            cutAlt = -1
            preDeploymentSpeed = 1
            deploymentSpeed = 4
            preDeploymentAnimation = semiDeploy
            deploymentAnimation = fullDeploy
            parachuteName = canopy
            capName = cap
        }
    }

    MODULE
    {
        name = ProceduralChute
    }
    
    !MODULE[ModuleParachute]{}
    !MODULE[ModuleDragModifier]{}
    !MODULE[ModuleDragModifier]{}
}

@PART[InlineBallute062]:NEEDS[RealChute]
{
    @MODULE[RealChuteModule]
    {
        @PARACHUTE
        {
            @preDeployedDiameter = 14.66
            @deployedDiameter = 14.66
        }
    }
}

@PART[InlineBallute125]:NEEDS[RealChute]
{
    @MODULE[RealChuteModule]
    {
        @PARACHUTE
        {
            @preDeployedDiameter = 29.32
            @deployedDiameter = 29.32
        }
    }
}
@PART[InlineBallute250]:NEEDS[RealChute]
{
    @MODULE[RealChuteModule]
    {
        @PARACHUTE
        {
            @preDeployedDiameter = 58.66
            @deployedDiameter = 58.66
        }
    }

}
@PART[InlineBallute375]:NEEDS[RealChute]
{
    @MODULE[RealChuteModule]
    {
        @PARACHUTE
        {
            @preDeployedDiameter = 111
            @deployedDiameter = 111
        }
    }

}

@PART[InlineBallute500]:NEEDS[RealChute]
{
    @MODULE[RealChuteModule]
    {
        @PARACHUTE
        {
            @preDeployedDiameter = 147
            @deployedDiameter = 147
        }
    }
}

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Pappystein said:

@riocrokite @Starwaster

So I RE downloaded the 1.28 vers from the Git to verify my findings before posting.

To start Realchute.cfg can not work as a MM file as included in 1.28   there are 4 missing } and an un-needed '@Part' call    Here is my final cleaned up version:    Starwaster, the #$ etc are operands for bulk math processes in Modulemaneger.  IIRC they are correct but I haven't delved through the code (KSP is loading while I type this.)    I am going to go through each CFG file and see if I can clean them up next because there seems to be a bunch of extraneous lines in each file....

  Reveal hidden contents

// To replace original "RealChute.cfg" in \GameData\KermangeddonIndustries\InlineBallutes\Patches
// Code is just cleaned up by Pappystein based on original code from riocrokite.
MATERIAL
{
    name = ZylonBallute
    description = Much stronger and resistant to heat than Kevlar however prone to sunlight radiation thus is only one time use.
    areaDensity = 0.0002278
    dragCoefficient = 0.20
    areaCost = 0.24
    maxTemp = 1100
    specificHeat = 25600
    emissivity = 600

}
@PART[InlineBallute*]:NEEDS[RealChute]:BEFORE[FerramAerospaceResearch]
{
    MODULE
    {
        name = RealChuteModule
        caseMass = #$/../mass$
        @caseMass *= .82 //caseMass of 1 in example is one half mass of 2.5 meter part. assuming this is desired relative mass of casemass.
        timer = 0
        mustGoDown = false
        cutSpeed = 1
        spareChutes = 3

        PARACHUTE
        {
            ParachuteType = Drag
            material = ZylonBallute
            
            
            preDeployedDiameter = 29.32
            deployedDiameter = 29.32
            minIsPressure = true
            minPressure = 0.0000001
            deploymentAlt = 120000
            minDeployment = 120000
            cutAlt = -1
            preDeploymentSpeed = 1
            deploymentSpeed = 4
            preDeploymentAnimation = semiDeploy
            deploymentAnimation = fullDeploy
            parachuteName = canopy
            capName = cap
        }
    }

    MODULE
    {
        name = ProceduralChute
    }
    
    !MODULE[ModuleParachute]{}
    !MODULE[ModuleDragModifier]{}
    !MODULE[ModuleDragModifier]{}
}

@PART[InlineBallute062]:NEEDS[RealChute]
{
    @MODULE[RealChuteModule]
    {
        @PARACHUTE
        {
            @preDeployedDiameter = 14.66
            @deployedDiameter = 14.66
        }
    }
}

@PART[InlineBallute125]:NEEDS[RealChute]
{
    @MODULE[RealChuteModule]
    {
        @PARACHUTE
        {
            @preDeployedDiameter = 29.32
            @deployedDiameter = 29.32
        }
    }
}
@PART[InlineBallute250]:NEEDS[RealChute]
{
    @MODULE[RealChuteModule]
    {
        @PARACHUTE
        {
            @preDeployedDiameter = 58.66
            @deployedDiameter = 58.66
        }
    }

}
@PART[InlineBallute375]:NEEDS[RealChute]
{
    @MODULE[RealChuteModule]
    {
        @PARACHUTE
        {
            @preDeployedDiameter = 111
            @deployedDiameter = 111
        }
    }

}

@PART[InlineBallute500]:NEEDS[RealChute]
{
    @MODULE[RealChuteModule]
    {
        @PARACHUTE
        {
            @preDeployedDiameter = 147
            @deployedDiameter = 147
        }
    }
}

 

thx @Pappystein for the help. Let me know if that solves errors in log and works okay with RealChute, if yes I will update the version on the github with your patch. I'll also swap credits for original MM patch to ABZB since he's the author :)

Edited by riocrokite

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I noticed that no where in the MM file does the Category get changed to = none, so that RealChutes can re-catagorize the Ballutes   This is optional but I added the

@category = none

Like this:

@PART[InlineBallute*]:NEEDS[RealChute]:BEFORE[FerramAerospaceResearch]
{
    @category = none

 

Still working on my testing...   I am going to try to scale down the Height of the larger baluttes so they are not so volumous

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not getting these parts to show up in my parts list. I see the material in real chutes for some reason.. Any suggestions? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.