B9 Procedural Wings Problems

So, I somehow broke the lift mechanics for my B9 Aerospace Wings. I'm a mod addict, unfortunately, and I might have installed some incompatible mods without realizing it. Next thing I know, some of the planes I had previously made suddenly don't have any lift. Here's an ADFX-01 Morgan replica that I had made previously as an example.

YDV93pB.jpg?1

Makes it handle like a rocket. I uninstalled the mods to get it to a previously working state and even did a complete reinstall of KSP to make sure the physics went back to vanilla. Even so, it still gets this issue.

And weirdly, for some aircraft, it still works, like this CFA-44 Nosferatu I built.

IEXV2eQ.jpg?1

However, whenever I try to adjust the wings or place new ones down, the indicator for the lift doesn't change, and from what I can tell, the flight performance stays the same as well.

8Lgm8BH.jpg?1

Any pointers would be helpful, like what data I can get to help debug. I really love B9 PW and would be heartbroken if I had to remake these aircraft using stock parts :(.

EDIT: Here's my output.txt file: https://www.dropbox.com/s/k1xit95ivavh1hf/output_log.txt?dl=0

The most recent mods installed (before I noticed the issue - remember, it still worked for most of my .crafts, were Near Future Packs, Mk IV Spaceplane Parts, LackLuster Stock Expansion and KSC++). However, I uninstalled these, got a clean copy, and reinstalled most mods that I knew worked with B9 before, and there's still an issue. Maybe it's something on B9's part? He never mentions it.

Edited by Sir Cannonball
Additional info supplied.

This is most likely an issue with the Mark IV Spaceplane Parts mod. It has an issue with the cfg file that calls for FAR mod settings to be used when that mod is not present. It forces other mods to look for FAR as well apparently, and this makes most wings not have lift. There is a fix CFG file to use Mark IV Spaceplane Parts without FAR installed found here.

No worries bro glad to be of help :)

B9 is in the process of updating, the dev version of the B9 parts pack works pretty well. KSP however still needs to be ported to a 64bit newer game engine ASAP, we are all sort of holding our breath for that. It is happening I guess, there have been some announcements. No date or anything, just that it is in process.

• 3 months later...

Hi

What makes my control surface set for pitch on the wings act opposite of the pitch control surface on stabilizer?

Control surface on wings is set for roll and pitch and works well in the VAB, deployment is the same way than stabilizer deployment.

Once on the runway, it acts opposite!!!

If I reverse the deployment in the VAB, it still acts opposite of the stab once on runway!!!!

631966screenshot95.png

Edited by gilflo

• 2 years later...

This technical support question is very old, which means any problems have presumably long since been addressed. Accordingly, locking to prevent any further confusion.

@_npickle, I see you've already asked your question over in the B9 thread, so I'll assume you'll get help there.