[1.2.x] Aviator Arsenal - World War 2 aircraft weaponry (v1.3)

tetryds

Nice rockets!

- - - Updated - - -

My god yes.

- - - Updated - - -

That stack turret could be a 2.5m part, and there would be no need to add bomber shapes.

It would be too big. It's meant to fit one kerbal in there. A single kerbal isn't 2.5m high

I vote for 1.25 or 1.875.

Aside from that, all my textures for this mod are black, any idea why?

Edit: Fixed.

177done4.jpg

Also, for axis turrets, how about these? Double and single 13mm turrets, with the double being remote and the single being manned. Plane is a He 177 Greif.

Edited by bs1110101

Can't wait now for those rockets to come out...

I don't think Werner is going to like me when I get my hands on them. *Evil laughter*

Anyhow, lovely mod you have here, I didn't know how much I needed it until I got it (I needed it a lot btw - The bombs especially) and can't wait for all of the planned features.

YAY! MORE GUNS AND AMMO! YAY! And I don't even need CAL for it, which is nice since that doesn't work on my computer or I don't know how to install it or something! ;.;. Am I safe in assuming that I just plop this in the BDArmory Folder?

- - - Updated - - -

That's huge.

Give me a good reason to implement it and I will consider your idea.

Killing spiders. It would be perfect for killing spiders. (Might mean copyright trouble from P.E.W. since they're 15,000lb bomb says something similar.) (I know this is from a while ago and may have been answered or something but I don't care)

YAY! MORE GUNS AND AMMO! YAY! And I don't even need CAL for it, which is nice since that doesn't work on my computer or I don't know how to install it or something! ;.;. Am I safe in assuming that I just plop this in the BDArmory Folder?

Yes, this mod does not require anything other than the BDArmory plugin to work (and sounds, but it still works without them :P), so you could even delete all weapons that come with it if you wanted :)

Yeah...we need a small turret to put on dive bombers/heavy fighters.

I've coping with a pair of cockpits with a NAS browning out the back or the gs-something helicopter turret clipped out the back. Occasionally I add a pair of Stock BD .50cal (I say there electronically controlled by the gunner) turrets on the side.

can you make this compatible with CAL, so we can have unified ammo?

Sorry, the way the mod is designed conflicts with how CAL handles ammunition (gameplay and balance-wise).

CAL support would have to be made on their side, as it breaks the balance of our ammo crates.

and can we get this on CKAN?

I don't plan to put it on CKAN, it's not like it is hard to install and it is dependent on BDArmory.

YAY I found the parts! I had to go hunting for them, through the depths of the advanced sorting thing. It was very dangerous. (Is there a reason you didn't put anything in utility, or is that out of your control?) I have yet to test the parts out though.

Go on the BDArmory tab, hit sort by name, it will invert and show my weapons on the top as all of them begin with WW2 for convenience :)

Or just go to the end of the BDArmory tab.

(You have BDArmory installed, right?)

Edited by tetryds

I have BDArmory installed. I see no BDArmory tab. All the stuff that came with BDArmory was in the utility tab. I found your weapons and ammo through a combination of sorting/filtering by resource (the ammo) and filtering/sorting by tech level.

Do you have the latest version of BDArmory, 0.9.9.1?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.