[1.2.x] Aviator Arsenal - World War 2 aircraft weaponry (v1.3)

tetryds

I have no idea. I just have BDArmory, which adds in a lot of missiles and three bombs, 4 30mm guns that I can think of, 2 20mm guns, one fifty cal, and two cannons, plus an explosive warhead, a weapons manager, a laser, a flight computer, and a missile guidance system.

Then delete your BDArmory folder, download and install the latest.

It's clear that you do not have the latest version, this mod was developed to use the latest and there are no guarantees it will work with any other version.

Oh man, it's been a long time since I last checked this thread and ball turrets? Yay! Coincidentally I just made a B-17 so that I could shoot it down with my fighters! It will look so much nicer with the turrets!

0aaRqy0.png

As you can see, lander cans don't quite cut it...

Oh man, it's been a long time since I last checked this thread and ball turrets? Yay! Coincidentally I just made a B-17 so that I could shoot it down with my fighters! It will look so much nicer with the turrets!

http://i.imgur.com/0aaRqy0.png

As you can see, lander cans don't quite cut it...

Yes, those lander cans look terrible :P

And the worst part, they can't actually shoot at anything.

If you mind sharing your craft, I will stick the turrets to it and share some pics :3

Guys, there are a lot of things coming for the next version, I don't think even half of it was disclosed, but it's mostly unexpected stuff.

I am not going to disclose more right now because I don't even know what was shown and what was not, so here is something you already have, but from another perspective:

4rhrSWJ.png

Yes, every texture is high quality like that one, shame on you KSP for hiding all the details.

Then delete your BDArmory folder, download and install the latest.

It's clear that you do not have the latest version, this mod was developed to use the latest and there are no guarantees it will work with any other version.

Well, I got the latest version of it, and although I think I got everything from 8.3 out, it still causes Kraken attacks whenever I launch something, basically keeping me from playing. So for now I'm keeping the 8.3 until I figure out how to make 9.9.1 work. btw, the guns from your stuff don't work, which probably explains why NAS didn't work...If I can't get 9.9.1 to work, I may just have to deal with 8.3 or just quit BDArmory and go to skillful weapons and damage...any ideas on how to fix it? (I already posted the problem in the main BDArmory thread, no response yet.)

• 2 weeks later...
[quote name='Generalstarwars333']-snip-[/QUOTE]

BDA turrets changed a bit since 8.3, so there's bound to be some manner of wonk when trying to use this or NAS in 8.3. To give you an idea, trying to use an 8.3 gun in the current version of the plugin will result in the guns giving physics the finger, trying to run from the cursor, refusing to fire, and other oddities.

If you are unsure if you got everything out, just delete the BDArmory folder in your Gamedata, along with any other BDA addons (Never Enuff Dakka, PEW, Old School Turrets, Spanners Boomsticks, etc.)just to be safe. It would also be good to go through your modlist and double-checking everything (I mean [I]everything[/I]) is updated to the latest version of KSP. If one of the mods doesn't have a version for 1.0.5, check the last 2 or 3 pages of its thread to see if it still runs right in 1.0.5.

Oh, by the way, BDArmory is receiving some pull requests dedicated specially for this mod, and for making BAD-T more interesting.
Final exams are close, and the TODO list is getting shorter and shorter with time :) Edited by tetryds

• 1 month later...

Hey tetryds, I saw that mod you guys developing "Mouseaimflight", I checked it out and cant see any news about it, how it's going?

Other than that, This gun mod is awesome but I wasnt happy with sounds to be honest. So i decided to change somethings, I had mig-15 in game so i changed 40mm vickers to 37mm NS-37, and played a bit with 20mm hispanos. I extracted gun sounds from War Thunder. Here is a video;

Edited by qromodynmc
video edit.

@Aerolfos yep, everything.

@qromodynmc unfortunately we cannot distribute ripped sound effects from warthunder but I am also unhappy with the current ones.

I created some sounds to test but they weren't as good as I wanted, I am not sure about what to do about it now.

I will probably modify some publicly available sound.

MAF is a big project and will take a while.

And besides, I went on vacation and just came back.

54 minutes ago, tetryds said:

@Aerolfos yep, everything.

@qromodynmc unfortunately we cannot distribute ripped sound effects from warthunder but I am also unhappy with the current ones.

I created some sounds to test but they weren't as good as I wanted, I am not sure about what to do about it now.

I will probably modify some publicly available sound.

MAF is a big project and will take a while.

And besides, I went on vacation and just came back.

I see..

It's really hard to make sounds though, You have to find public sound sources. There are lot of gun sound videos on youtube but they'd require lot of efforts to clean from echoes and outer sounds. Good luck with it mate..

8 minutes ago, qromodynmc said:

I see..

It's really hard to make sounds though, You have to find public sound sources. There are lot of gun sound videos on youtube but they'd require lot of efforts to clean from echoes and outer sounds. Good luck with it mate..

I put a lot of time on making my own sounds but they were not really good, so we may not see new sounds on the next update.

• 2 weeks later...

I need my fix (WHAT DO YOU MEAN!! I DONT HQVE AN ADDICTION!!  WHY ARE YOU QUESTIONING ME!!!  AHHHHH!!!).  Of News. Could we maybe get a idea of the amount of upcoming stuff.  I like surprises, I just want to know how much it is.

13 minutes ago, Rath said:

I need my fix (WHAT DO YOU MEAN!! I DONT HQVE AN ADDICTION!!  WHY ARE YOU QUESTIONING ME!!!  AHHHHH!!!).  Of News. Could we maybe get a idea of the amount of upcoming stuff.  I like surprises, I just want to know how much it is.

JKxNhyC.png

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.