[1.2.x] Aviator Arsenal - World War 2 aircraft weaponry (v1.3)

tetryds

4 hours ago, tetryds said:

I am only updating after 1.2 and the respective bugfix patches, then BDArmory update.

Correct.  BDArmory is in Prerelease, and still has issues... no sense working to a moving target.  We will have an "official" release of BDArmory AFTER KSP 1.2 is "officially released".  NOT before. :) 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, SpannerMonkey(smce) said:

It was released just i hour ago not 3 hours ago, check out the team members on the OP.

Im not sure what you mean? I was just saying that they have a release that works in 1.2.1, so i was inquiring to find out if they were aware and or working towards an update so we can use our beautiful ww2 planes.

45 minutes ago, tetryds said:

Aviator Arsenal has just updated!

Changelog:

Ported to KSP 1.2.1

New sound effects by alp3r

KSPedia by Doctor Davinci

But I just downloaded the old one. Well... Yeeh for updates, thanks for the hard work!

I'd like to get everybody's feedback on the new sounds (especially on the MG131 and the 30mil), I tried to mimic the sounds from flight sims since I can't directly copy and distribute them, so they aren't perfect.

Edited by alp3r

@alp3r They are actually pretty good. The 7.7mm sounds sounds like a British .303 machine gun, which was perfect for my spitfire :D

Edited by Murican_Jeb
Fixed spelling lol

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.