[V 0.2] Homemade Flags [Compatible with all versions]

Clockwork13

Homemade Flags is a mod that simply adds more flags to the game. This is also my first attempt at making a mod. It currently includes 3 flags to start, but I will be adding a lot more in the near future.

It comes in 4 types: Homemade, National, Community, and All. National flags include flags for countries, homemade flags are flags made myself. Some of the homemade flags were made for personal use, but I felt like including them anyway. Community flags were made by people who wanted to contribute their own flags, and "All" is just for if you want all of the flags.

Changelog

Spoiler

Key:

-Added feature/flag

/Removed feature/flag

*Changed/edited feature/flag

>Fixed feature/flag

V 0.2

-Added GalaxyCo flag

-Added Australia flag (suggested by @budda)

-Added Canada flag. Cropped significantly so it wouldn't look stretched out.

-Added Antarctica flag. Cropped slightly so it wouldn't be stretched.

-Added a "lost in space, please send support." flag. Made w/ space engine.

*Reworked forum thread

*Renamed USA flag. Now all national flags start with an underscore to sort them.

*Now there's only 1 download link for all of them instead of one for national and one for homemade.

>Fixed size on "CWA was here" flag

>Fixed size on Sci-Fi 1 flag

V 0.1

-Added Sci-Fi 1 flag

-Added "CWA was here" flag

-Added USA flag

Custom [Examples]

Spoiler

These are flags I made myself. Not all flags are shown here, cause that would be a lot of flags to upload to Imgur.

Sci-Fi 1

Just a cool sci-fi pic I took. I plan on later adding more using Space Engine. This wasn't from SE.

KDabTN9.png

CWA Was Here

Originally made this one for myself when I was like 12, but still decided to include it cause I always look back at it and wonder how my 12 year old self could have made that, considering I was a pretty dumb 12 year old.

kUCnv98.jpg

National [Examples]

Spoiler

The National flags are just flags representing a country. Currently there's currently only 1 flag here being the USA flag, but I am completely open to any requests for country flags. I will later include more of the flags for other big nations even if no one requests them. Not all flags are shown here, cause that would be a lot of flags to upload to Imgur.

USA

oBc3aS8.jpg

Community

If enough people show interest in adding some flags to this flag pack, I will add an official pack for community submissions. I accept almost all submissions. If I decline yours you will probably know why. To submit one, just post and add a link to somewhere where I can download the flag texture to add it to the pack. Credit will be given to you aswell.

Nothing here right now

How to Install

Open the zip file and open your KSP folder, and drag the Homemade Flags folder into the GameData from the zip file.

Download

Download from Zippyshare here.

Edited by Clockwork13

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
39 minutes ago, ChickenBot448 said:

The download link doesn't work anymore, so there's no way i can download the flags anymore.

That's probably because the OP is almost two years old.

Flags are very easy to create and install. And if that proves too difficult there are dozens of flag packs available. You just need to look around a bit to find them.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.