What could be the strange SSTV signal from duna?

Pedro_daher

IpHZC.jpg

This is the SSTV image that is transmitted after listening to the signal located at Duna, on a pyramid... I kinda looked at this and I thought it in a very weird way:

1- The pyarmid is kinda there, 100% that it is the Pyramid that sends the signal... It was a red line, might be a laser beam and it is poiting at something in the sky, so it might be sending something to it, or receiving something... Probably receiving the SSTV signal to be transmitted, like showing how the message was transmitted...

2- The orange planet at the corner is obviously Duna, you can see the frozen poles on it. Maybe a way to confirm that the signal was sent to a pyramid on a certain planet, which is Duna...

3- 3 other bodies are visible at the right side, first I thought they were UFOs, then I thought it meant to be moons orbiting Duna, like very small which aren't visible at the Tracking Station but that made no sense. Then I counted from Moho and maybe it was like a sequence: First Moho, then Even, Then Kerbin and then Duna in the right corner, so maybe just a map on how to locate it(?)

4- 4 little guys next to the pyramid, I doubt that they are Kerbals, probably aliens and they might have something to do with the Kerbalkind, like the huge Kerbal face, I know that is a reference to the face in Mars, but just saying... Even in the bad quality, the shape of their heads with the bodies does not look like kerbals, and thinking about the UFOs on Kerbin and Mun, might be a way to think that they tried to visit us perhaps? If they went each one in on UFO, then there might be two more missing.

5- The thing on the left with a "P" next to it... Maybe is not a P... Maybe a way to draw a location, or maybe another planet or moon like Pol... Who knows it might be the Magic Boulder. That is the most complicated part because I have NO idea what that is... It reminds me of Voyager 1 with all the drawings on it, so it's pretty hard to tell. Maybe the P stands for poop.

Conclusion: Aliens in the Kerbal System probably trying to communicate with the Kerbalkind... What are your theories?

...listening to the signal located at Duna

How does one activate this easter egg? I'm currently building a ship to rush out there and see this for myself, do I need any special equipment on my ship (special antennas or science gear)?

Can't wait to get there.

*runs off to find a treasure map for Duna*

How does one activate this easter egg? I'm currently building a ship to rush out there and see this for myself, do I need any special equipment on my ship (special antennas or science gear)?

Can't wait to get there.

*runs off to find a treasure map for Duna*

If I remember well, just standing in top of the pyramid (or near it) activates the SSTV sound. Haven't been there in a while so I'm not sure it's even there anymore...

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.