[1.12.x] TotalTime - A mod to keep track of all the time you spend in the game

linuxgurugamer

• 2 months later...

OP says something different but for me left-click opens config window and right-click does nothing. @linuxgurugamer is that a mistake or desired behaviour?

Also, I've started to have situations where the mod resets the total time (I'm over 390h now :cool:). It started to behave like this today and I can't really find any reason for it doing so. Last run was without this issue though. Currently my totaltime.dat is

TotalTime
{
	secTotal = 1409440
}

7 hours ago, Raphaello said:

OP says something different but for me left-click opens config window and right-click does nothing. @linuxgurugamer is that a mistake or desired behaviour?

Also, I've started to have situations where the mod resets the total time (I'm over 390h now :cool:). It started to behave like this today and I can't really find any reason for it doing so. Last run was without this issue though. Currently my totaltime.dat is

TotalTime
{
	secTotal = 1409440
}

I don't think the right-click has been working for a long time, I have a note that it was not working properly.

Regarding the other stuff:

What other mods are you running?

I need a log file.

I'll provide logfile as soon as I can. I have around 100 mods but this issue did not appear before to me.

Thanks a lot!!!

EDIT- the issue has not appeared anymore either... weird but I'm not complaining BTW works as intended :)

Edited by Raphaello

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
17 hours ago, Numberyellow said:

KSP Ver: 1.6.0.2395 (x64, windows platform)

MOD Ver: 0.6.8.5

Log: [SENT SEPARATELY]

ISSUE: Latest version of mod will not keep time, or retain user settings between sessions.

Ok, I'll try to look at this later today or tomorrow.

This is not a popular mod, probably why there isn't any traffic here

17 hours ago, Numberyellow said:

KSP Ver: 1.6.0.2395 (x64, windows platform)

MOD Ver: 0.6.8.5

Log: [SENT SEPARATELY]

ISSUE: Latest version of mod will not keep time, or retain user settings between sessions.

Oh, please send me the file:   PluginData/TotalTime.cfg

I dunno, man....some of us take "i've wasted [insert number of days/weeks/months/years] building fake airplanes and space ships", and we wear it as a badge of honor, lol. Like LGG, here, i like to know how much time i've spent on this stuff, and i can't use steam for the modded environment i work with....so this mod is perfect for timekeeping records.

5 minutes ago, Numberyellow said:

I dunno, man....some of us take "i've wasted [insert number of days/weeks/months/years] building fake airplanes and space ships", and we wear it as a badge of honor, lol. Like LGG, here, i like to know how much time i've spent on this stuff, and i can't use steam for the modded environment i work with....so this mod is perfect for timekeeping records.

Oh, I think I just saw the problem.  It's missing a directory.

Create the directory PluginData in the TotalTime directory, and that should fix it

Let me know

New release, 0.6.8.6

• Added code to create the PluginData directory if it doesn't exist
  • Moved the Textures directory into the PluginData directory
  • Fixed Nullref which prevented the Coroutine from starting, which kept the mod from keeping count of the time

See first post regarding release files for older versions of KSP

• 9 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.